Windows 10: Lost mouse pointer & faint circles at the bottom of the screen

Discus and support Lost mouse pointer & faint circles at the bottom of the screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My Surface Book running up to date Win10 has developed the subject problem. It starts after some period from 5 minutes to about 1 hour. Both the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarkB500, Dec 13, 2018.

1. MarkB500 Win User

Lost mouse pointer & faint circles at the bottom of the screen

Hi,

My Surface Book running up to date Win10 has developed the subject problem. It starts after some period from 5 minutes to about 1 hour. Both the mouse and the touchscreen stop working. Shutting down using the power button and restarting solves it for a while. Any clues how to fix this please?

:)

MarkB500, Dec 13, 2018

2. Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

This is an incredibly frustrating issue. I do a lot of screen capture recordings and I can't have my mouse arrow popping up a blue circle every 4 to 5 seconds. I'm not sure exactly when this started for me, but now that I'm ready to do some more recording
    I'm noticing it constantly.

Here's a solution I've found to at least stop the blue circle:

• Start with the Microsoft suggestion of going to the mouse properties.
    • Click on the "Pointers" tab.
    • Select the "Working In Background" pointer and click on "Browse"
    • Select the first mouse arrow option (the one that looks like a normal mouse arrow)
    This doesn't get rid of whatever is causing the system to have to keep working in the background, but it will at least make the blue circle stop popping up.

J Buchmann, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

I did a quick video on this fix.

J Buchmann, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Lost mouse pointer & faint circles at the bottom of the screen

Black screen and blue spinning circle by mouse pointer

Back screen with blue spinning circle by mouse pointer

Wont repond to anything

Help

1970michaelcoe, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Lost mouse pointer & faint circles at the bottom of the screen

1. Lost mouse pointer & faint circles at the bottom of the screen - Similar Threads - Lost mouse pointer

2. Faint box on screen, mouse spins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faint box on screen, mouse spins: Running Windows 11 on Dell Inspiron 3471. Even when everything closed out, there is a faint rectangle in the middle of screen, near the task bar. As I move the mouse around the screen, the arrow is shown, no problems. But, when I move the mouse to the faint rectangle, the...
  3. Faint box on screen, mouse spins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faint box on screen, mouse spins: Running Windows 11 on Dell Inspiron 3471. Even when everything closed out, there is a faint rectangle in the middle of screen, near the task bar. As I move the mouse around the screen, the arrow is shown, no problems. But, when I move the mouse to the faint rectangle, the...
  4. Flashing circle above mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flashing circle above mouse pointer: I downloaded the latest version of windows 10 3 days ago and my mouse icon has a flashing circle above it all the time the laptop also seems to be much noisier than it was before the download. Windows support tried to help they reloaded windows which hasnt made any...
  5. Is there a program that will put a red circle at my mouse pointer ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a program that will put a red circle at my mouse pointer ?: I know in the control panel I can activate the mouse option "Show location of pointer when I press CTRL..." But I want a big red arrow to appear, or red circle to appear at my mouse location. Is there a 3rd party app/program that will do that for me? (I am doing on-screen...
  6. two faint swirling circles on screen, jumpy graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    two faint swirling circles on screen, jumpy graphics: There are two faint swirling circles and the screen keeps jumping asking me if I wants to leave the page. I cant type this message without it jumping around. tried restarta nd same thing. help...
  7. Black screen and flickering taskbar with mouse pointer with loading blue circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen and flickering taskbar with mouse pointer with loading blue circle: I enter my password Click enter and in in my computer....then i dont see any application. I see a black screen and it continuesly refreshesthe screen. I can open only task manager I can not use search nor the windows button. I can see application even in the taskbar....
  8. mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle: In Windows 10 1809. I fixed the mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle, but it's back !!! Checked the community and found no information to fix it......
  9. constant circle around mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Customization
    constant circle around mouse pointer: I've tried different mice, changing the mouse settings, uninstalling & reinstalling graphics & tried different settings to no avail. Even when the pointer disappears while watching video, the circle remains. Annoying. (if you've got a solution...I'll email you with a beer as...
  10. Circle near the Pointer

in Windows 10 Support
    Circle near the Pointer: Hello Forum, Recently I have noticed, each time I click once (not double-click to open it) on any file, starts for a moment or two, a revolving circle (like a clock), same when I point (select) several files to move them elswere, is it normal or something wrong starts....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. faint circle mouse

2. faaint circles on pc