Windows 10: lost music track

Discus and support lost music track in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; have bought, and downloaded music track from FRIARS POINT ..USA..called ..BOOM..BOOM..BOOM....Can't find the track on my PC...!!, How do I find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by johnmcdonald2, Jul 8, 2018.

1. lost music track

have bought, and downloaded music track from FRIARS POINT ..USA..called ..BOOM..BOOM..BOOM....Can't find the track on my PC...!!, How do I find this.??..Thanks...Johnnymac ~#~#

:)

johnmcdonald2, Jul 8, 2018
  2. CTGhost54 Win User

Music Track listing

It is only music files when I rip or download the tracks they are in order but as soon as I move them to music the track listing is all out to access I just open music then pick the folder that I want and in some cases the album. The moving shows them
    in alphabetical order and I want them by track

CTGhost54, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Music track are Duplicating

Please find below steps :

1. My phone updated to amber.

2. Inserted new memory card

3.Added music tracks to card

But tracks are duplicating, When i format my phone then the duplicates are being removed.

Should I format my phone,whenever I insert new Memory Card?

Enabling backup(under settings) doesn't do anything to me

Please tell me how to avoid phone formatting.

Microsoft said tracks duplicate problem has been resolved in Amber update but its not.

Hope this time you will give better suggestion to remove duplicates.

Thanks in advance.

AravindSreeram, Jul 8, 2018
  4. lost music track

6233 Music Track Names

Importing tracks isn't the problem. I've copied several albums onto a 2gb card in my 6280, and they're there as folders, but in Music Player, all the tracks come up a one long list.

There must be a way to organise them more usefully, but Option / Track List contains an option to Change Track List, but not to create a new one!

There must be a way to do it, but there's definitely nothing in the handbook.

And ideas, anyone?

jakea---01, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

lost music track

1. lost music track - Similar Threads - lost music track

2. Tracking lost laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tracking lost laptop: I have lost my laptop and have tried to use find my device to track it but it’s not being very accurate. I’m fairly certain that I left it somewhere in my school and find my device is saying that it was last found near multiple locations that are near the school. One thing...
  3. lost music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost music: on laptop last night and 3/4 of my music gone from windows media player and groove music. artwork for albums also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-music/afa8b584-5fd8-4496-91d5-285aa25a2dde
  4. lost photos and music

lost photos and music: after an update, I have lost all my music and photos.....please, may I have them back? and thank you for your help donna satterfield https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-photos-and-music/72e96077-c23e-45d2-99fb-74b990abe801"
  5. Skip Track Groove music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skip Track Groove music: I installed a program which you can add run scripts/commands. On groove music, there isn't a shortcut to skip a track when it is minimized when it's open it ctrl+f which in google chrome is to search so doesn't work. Does anyone know the script/command to skip a song in...
  6. skip track groove music

skip track groove music: I installed a program which you can add run scripts/commands. On groove music, there isn't a shortcut to skip track when it is minimized when it's open it ctrl+f which in google chrome is to search so doesn't work. Does anyone know the script/command to skip a song in groove...
  7. Lost music

Lost music: I have a load of CD and pirated music on my computer somewhere but can't locate it. Itunes no longer shows the non-itunes songs. I would like to find them on the computer so I can import them again to itunes......
  8. lost laptop how to track

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    lost laptop how to track: how i can track the laptop when it will lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-laptop-how-to-track/d6b5627c-567a-4d8a-b657-03b60c6e5654"
  9. Lost music

Lost music: I am using another pc now. all the music I bought from iStore are no longer shown on the pc I am currently using please help. BS Nkosi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-groove/lost-music/856db2b9-e855-4f1a-ab83-1a78db2e2b23
  10. music track

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    music track: am I wasting my time,.??.second attempt..HAVE DOWNLOADED MUSIC TRACK FROM ''FRIARS POINT''..called ''BOOM BOOM BOOM''..you've answered..!!...HOW DO I OPEN ANSWERE'S..to get to the PROBLEM..? (( am unable to find this track on my PC??.)) were do I look for...