Windows 10: Lost my 2008 Quickbooks App from my Windows 10

Discus and support Lost my 2008 Quickbooks App from my Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer shut down a few months ago. I didn't notice at the time that it deleted some of my apps. Can't find it anywhere on my computer. How to find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KrisWessel1, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Lost my 2008 Quickbooks App from my Windows 10

My computer shut down a few months ago. I didn't notice at the time that it deleted some of my apps. Can't find it anywhere on my computer. How to find and reinstall?

:)

KrisWessel1, Mar 14, 2021

2. Will Quickbooks 2008 work with Windows 10

I have an older version of Quickbooks (2008) and Microsoft 10.
    All was fine until the Anniversary update from Microsoft this week.
    Now, I can not get Quickbooks to open and all I hear from Intuit is I must buy an upgrade or buy support.

Can you suggest a solution or workaround to open the software?

CarolDavenportIL, Mar 14, 2021
  3. GaryC967 Win User
    Will Quickbooks 2008 work with Windows 10

Original title: Window 10

Will Quickbooks 2008 work with Windows 10

GaryC967, Mar 14, 2021
  4. tammi65 Win User

Lost my 2008 Quickbooks App from my Windows 10

Quickbooks Pro 2008 compatible with Windows 10?

Does Quickbooks Pro 2008 work with Windows 10?

tammi65, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

Lost my 2008 Quickbooks App from my Windows 10

1. Lost my 2008 Quickbooks App from my Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Lost 2008 Quickbooks

2. Lost apps on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost apps on my desktop: I lost my apps on my desktop. I cant find it and I dont know how to bring it back to my desktop screen. I dont know much about computer and Im only using this for playing and browsing. Please help me since I am lost here....
  3. Lost apps on my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost apps on my desktop: I lost my apps on my desktop. I cant find it and I dont know how to bring it back to my desktop screen. I dont know much about computer and Im only using this for playing and browsing. Please help me since I am lost here....
  4. Lost my Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost my Windows 10.: Lost my Windows 10. Had to do a complete restore and computer deleted everything including Windows 10. I now have Windows 8 which came with the computer when new. Is there any way to get Windows 10 back without having to purchase a new one? Thanks for any help. Den...
  5. Lost my Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost my Windows 10.: Lost my Windows 10. Had to do a complete restore and computer deleted everything including Windows 10. I now have Windows 8 which came with the computer when new. Is there any way to get Windows 10 back without having to purchase a new one? Thanks for any help. Den...
  6. Lost my Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Lost parts of my app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost parts of my app: I have followed all steps to uninstall and reinstall and I am still missing all my downloaded puzzles, changeable backgrounds I now have 3 and the image of the picture to + and - . The ghost image is still there....
  8. My QuickBooks won't switching into QuickBooks multi-user mode?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My QuickBooks won't switching into QuickBooks multi-user mode?: I have been QuickBooks desktop approx last 7 mons but from the last couple of weeks as I am switching QuickBooks single-user mode to multi-user mode, an Error as QuickBooks multi-user mode not workingQuickBooks Error H202 appearing..........
  9. app blocked by administrator quickbooks

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    app blocked by administrator quickbooks: Cannot open my QuickBooks that I have operated for 10 years. computer says app blocked for my protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-blocked-by-administrator-quickbooks/6b50f3ff-2236-45e6-b433-3f20e2b88a32"
  10. Lost All My Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost All My Apps: I was on the phone with a Microsoft tech to help me get upgraded to Windows 10. I have a Lenovo Y70-70 laptop that came with many apps. After getting Windows 10 installed. I found that all my pre installed apps were gone. I'm wondering if I do a "system recovery" if that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will quikbooks Pro 2008 run on windows 10