Windows 10: Lost my activation for Windows

Discus and support Lost my activation for Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi! So basically after trying to get Minecraft for Windows 10 to play with a friend today, I lost my activation for my Windows. Awhile ago I talked to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FillUpMyCup, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Lost my activation for Windows

Hi!

So basically after trying to get Minecraft for Windows 10 to play with a friend today, I lost my activation for my Windows. Awhile ago I talked to support to get it activated as I was having the same issue back then and they fixed it. It's been activated till now for no reason. I am getting error code: 0x800872EE2 and when I try to troubleshoot it, all I get is buy Windows. I already purchased Windows back when I first built this computer. I had no hardware changes. Is there a way to get my Windows back activated?

Edit: I forgot to mention I have Windows Pro version

:)

FillUpMyCup, Nov 8, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Lost Windows Key

Hi Saravanan,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To start Product Activation:

• Go to Start, then select Settings, choose
      Update & security, and then select Activation.
    • If your device is not activated, the Activate by phone option will be available.
    Hope this information is helpful.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Lost my activation for Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Lost my activation for Windows

1. Lost my activation for Windows - Similar Threads - Lost activation

2. Windows lost activation after BIOS update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows lost activation after BIOS update.: I just updated my BIOS because I had some presumably memory compatibility-related issues resulting in a Blue Screen each time my PC went to sleep and was woken back up. It is a self built PC that has been running for about 2 years, getting the Windows 11 Update at some point....
  3. Windows lost activation after BIOS update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows lost activation after BIOS update.: I just updated my BIOS because I had some presumably memory compatibility-related issues resulting in a Blue Screen each time my PC went to sleep and was woken back up. It is a self built PC that has been running for about 2 years, getting the Windows 11 Update at some point....
  4. I can’t activate windows because I lost my product key ,how can I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t activate windows because I lost my product key ,how can I get it back?: Lost my product key and can’t activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows-because-i-lost-my-product/6498b3a5-2e34-4da2-bde0-e579a73b3158
  5. I can’t activate windows because I lost my product key ,how can I get it back?

I can’t activate windows because I lost my product key ,how can I get it back?: Lost my product key and can’t activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows-because-i-lost-my-product/6498b3a5-2e34-4da2-bde0-e579a73b3158
  6. I can’t activate windows because I lost my product key ,how can I get it back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I lost my activation after changing my motherboard and CPU.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my activation after changing my motherboard and CPU.: A few days ago, my PC stopped working so I had to change the motherboard and CPU. After the change, I realized that my PC was no longer active. I checked my MS account and saw that it detached 3 devices from my account. One is my other PC, the new motherboard, and the other...
  8. I lost my activation after changing my motherboard and CPU.

I lost my activation after changing my motherboard and CPU.: A few days ago, my PC stopped working so I had to change the motherboard and CPU. After the change, I realized that my PC was no longer active. I checked my MS account and saw that it detached 3 devices from my account. One is my other PC, the new motherboard, and the other...
  9. I lost my activation after changing my motherboard and CPU.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Windows suddenly lost activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly lost activation: My new MSI laptop has suddenly lost activation I have been using it for 6 months and today - I saw a message on the bottom right of my screen "ACTIVATE WINDOWS - GO TO SETTINGS TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS" - I tried this and discovered that MS activation server is DOWN !!What is...