Windows 10: lost my bookmarks

Discus and support lost my bookmarks in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; all of my bookmarks and saved log on/passwords are gone. i've been reading how to restore the bookmarks from the backup json file, but can't get it to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by linda3421, Mar 16, 2017.

1. linda3421 Win User

lost my bookmarks

all of my bookmarks and saved log on/passwords are gone. i've been reading how to restore the bookmarks from the backup json file, but can't get it to work.

i use firefox and windows 10

:)

linda3421, Mar 16, 2017
  2. dmp761 Win User

How to restore bookmarks using windows.old file

I'm running Firefox. Lost my bookmarks after upgrading to Windows 10. Found them in the Favorites subdirectory in the windows.old file. Any way to restore these bookmarks to Firefox?

dmp761, Mar 16, 2017
  3. Where did my bookmarks go and how to recover them

My browser is Google Chrome for bookmarks. Hit the wrong button and lost bookmarks. How do I get them back into Google Chrome? I use Windows 10.

george1162, Mar 16, 2017
  4. lost my bookmarks

Caledon Ken, Mar 16, 2017
Thema:

lost my bookmarks

1. lost my bookmarks - Similar Threads - lost bookmarks

2. Upgraded to new iPhone and lost every account (dozens) in my authenticator app. Really need...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded to new iPhone and lost every account (dozens) in my authenticator app. Really need...: Just as the title says, I upgraded to an iPhone 11 Pro Max today and after restoring from my last backup, I started logging in to several of my accounts. I didn't get very far until I was asked to confirm my identity with an authenticator code. I opened my app like I have a...
  3. I lost my laptop startup password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I lost my laptop startup password: Dear sir, when i start my laptop then input password but error is your password is incorrect so how can i reset or forget my password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-laptop-startup-password/b207b9dd-e79d-4ec5-8bed-dff49ca96e2c"
  4. Lost icon art image on all mp4 files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost icon art image on all mp4 files: I have a large music collection mixed with mp3 and mp4 files. After the last Windows update, all my mp4 icons lost their image. My mp3s were not affected. Does anyone know why this is happening or know how to fix it?...
  5. Lost app data

Lost app data: After upgrade to Windows 10 1903 I have lost app profiles and app data. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-app-data/e4570ea8-5c9f-4dbc-acf3-977a6125e183
  6. Lost all settings, profiles and bookmarks after 1903V Upgrade

Lost all settings, profiles and bookmarks after 1903V Upgrade: Hello, my first post ever on a MS forum. Yesterday, my PC got upgraded to 1903 and ALL my settings, profiles and bookmarks were gone afterwards. The issue list is even longer, with programs refusing to start, failing, etc. But OK, I've now spent hours putting things back...
  7. Lost bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost bookmarks: I have lost my bookmarks in Windows 10. Also lost my toolbar. How do I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-bookmarks/c0427a3d-b8b6-4cbe-b561-7a40074f4cdb"
  8. Lost bookmarks when saving as HTM file

in Browsers and Email
    Lost bookmarks when saving as HTM file: I'm new here & have a problem. I’m using Windows 10 & IE browser & want to save my bookmarks for install on new larger hard drive. When saving most bookmarks in folders will save, but other folders will be empty or gone totally. I’m using the Windows+R & - iexplore.exe...
  9. When I downloaded and ran windows 10 upgrade from windows 7, I lost my bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    When I downloaded and ran windows 10 upgrade from windows 7, I lost my bookmarks: When I downloaded and ran windows 10 upgrade from windows 7, I lost my bookmarks. Can anyone tell me how retrieve my old bookmarks from windows 7? 16052
  10. Mozilla lost bookmarks and passwords after upgrade

Mozilla lost bookmarks and passwords after upgrade: Hey, Anybody else have the wonderful experience of losing all their bookmarks and their password database when they restarted Firefox after the update from Windows 7 (or any other version) -> Windows 10?? Yes, did create system image but did not preserve C:\users (->...