Windows 10: lost my bookmarks

Discus and support lost my bookmarks in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; all of my bookmarks and saved log on/passwords are gone. i've been reading how to restore the bookmarks from the backup json file, but can't get it to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by linda3421, Mar 16, 2017.

1. linda3421 Win User

lost my bookmarks

all of my bookmarks and saved log on/passwords are gone. i've been reading how to restore the bookmarks from the backup json file, but can't get it to work.

i use firefox and windows 10

:)

linda3421, Mar 16, 2017
  2. dmp761 Win User

How to restore bookmarks using windows.old file

I'm running Firefox. Lost my bookmarks after upgrading to Windows 10. Found them in the Favorites subdirectory in the windows.old file. Any way to restore these bookmarks to Firefox?

dmp761, Mar 16, 2017
  3. Where did my bookmarks go and how to recover them

My browser is Google Chrome for bookmarks. Hit the wrong button and lost bookmarks. How do I get them back into Google Chrome? I use Windows 10.

george1162, Mar 16, 2017
  4. lost my bookmarks

Caledon Ken, Mar 16, 2017
Thema:

lost my bookmarks

1. lost my bookmarks - Similar Threads - lost bookmarks

2. recover my lost bookmarks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recover my lost bookmarks: I cannot find my bookmarks? I did not make any changes to my browser, but it started to be something other than I wanted. I loaded duck duck go back on for default and the book marks are gone!...
  3. recover my lost bookmarks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recover my lost bookmarks: I cannot find my bookmarks? I did not make any changes to my browser, but it started to be something other than I wanted. I loaded duck duck go back on for default and the book marks are gone!...
  4. recover my lost bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Lost highlights and bookmarks after update Freda

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost highlights and bookmarks after update Freda: Good eveningAfter Windows' last update all my recent read books .epub have lost its highlights and bookmarks. Books I haven't touched in a while still retain theirs.I use Freda to read my .epubs. How can I revert this?Thanks...
  6. Lost highlights and bookmarks after update Freda

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost highlights and bookmarks after update Freda: Good eveningAfter Windows' last update all my recent read books .epub have lost its highlights and bookmarks. Books I haven't touched in a while still retain theirs.I use Freda to read my .epubs. How can I revert this?Thanks...
  7. Lost highlights and bookmarks after update Freda

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Since Windows 10 update KB4023057 Google Chrome has lost its bookmarks and I need them...

Since Windows 10 update KB4023057 Google Chrome has lost its bookmarks and I need them...: Since Windows 10 update KB4023057 Google Chrome has lost its bookmarks and I need them back. How do I fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-windows-10-update-kb4023057-google-chrome/dd40dd16-2f58-48f6-ad2b-b1b813533e1e
  9. Lost Chrome Bookmarks after Hard Disk failure

in Browsers and Email
    Lost Chrome Bookmarks after Hard Disk failure: 20H2 Luckily not much was lost, but I've had to download the latest 64 bit version of Chrome. I can see no way to create bookmarks, nor can I find back up copies, or items for import from IE or any other browser. I have a Win7 disk image on my external drive, but am unsure...
  10. Lost Chrome Bookmarks

Lost Chrome Bookmarks: Hello, I've upgraded Windows and lost all my bookmarks. Please help how to recover my bookmark history. Best, Tiko https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-chrome-bookmarks/220fe9aa-64c9-4099-a308-dfd88550ed5b