Windows 10: Lost My CALENDAR? I think I deleted it by accident? HOW do I get it back

Discus and support Lost My CALENDAR? I think I deleted it by accident? HOW do I get it back in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So yesterday I was TRYING to speed up my Acer Laptop, & was deleting all rubbish from the Windows Start Panel that I never use, and I have suddenly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidAlp, Jul 25, 2020.

1. DavidAlp Win User

Lost My CALENDAR? I think I deleted it by accident? HOW do I get it back

So yesterday I was TRYING to speed up my Acer Laptop, & was deleting all rubbish from the Windows Start Panel that I never use, and I have suddenly realised today that I have deleted my HIGHLY IMPORTANT Windows Calendar.

It has hundreds of phone numbers in it and jobs that I have to do??? How do I get it back with all the information still intact??

Thank you.... :

:)

DavidAlp, Jul 25, 2020
  2. happy Win User

I Think CCleaner Deleted My AsusSetup Log File

After using CCleaner, I think it deleted an AsusSetup Log.iniis file. It says that "Temp\112518Log.iniis lost" is lost.

How do I recover this?

happy, Jul 25, 2020
  3. m6soto Win User
    How do I delete my account?

Hi,

How do I delete my TechPowerUp forum account? I do not see how to do that.

Thanks.

m6soto, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

How do I get back?

You can use snipping tool to capture screenshot. For more information on how to use snipping tool, you can refer to this
    link. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Do you allow someone to use your computer/laptop?
    • Have you tried checking the Recycle Bin if those files were deleted?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check and follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to find lost files after the update to Windows 10. You can expand each section and perform the instructions
    which you're not done yet.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Lost My CALENDAR? I think I deleted it by accident? HOW do I get it back - Similar Threads - Lost CALENDAR deleted

2. My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?: When I try to access my calendar it is not there, it is blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calendar-disappeared-how-do-i-get-it-back/570c3366-78c5-489d-a972-09591043efeb
  3. My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?: When I try to access my calendar it is not there, it is blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calendar-disappeared-how-do-i-get-it-back/570c3366-78c5-489d-a972-09591043efeb
  4. How do I get my lost whiteboards back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my lost whiteboards back?: Recently I opened up my microsoft whiteboard app to find all of my whiteboards missing. I'm using the same account and I didn't do anything that would have caused them to be deleted. How can I get these back. I have 2 weeks worth of notes lost because they were randomly...
  5. How do I get my lost whiteboards back?

How do I get my lost whiteboards back?: Recently I opened up my microsoft whiteboard app to find all of my whiteboards missing. I'm using the same account and I didn't do anything that would have caused them to be deleted. How can I get these back. I have 2 weeks worth of notes lost because they were randomly...
  6. How do I get the built-in calendar back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the built-in calendar back?: Some time ago, I uninstalled the windows 10 built-in calendar, and I cannot find an app thats just the built-in calendar.Subtopic is set to news because calendar isn't there...
  7. How do I get the built-in calendar back?

How do I get the built-in calendar back?: Some time ago, I uninstalled the windows 10 built-in calendar, and I cannot find an app thats just the built-in calendar.Subtopic is set to news because calendar isn't there...
  8. How do I get my calendar dates back?

How do I get my calendar dates back?: All the scheduled events in my calendar have just disappeared. It says they cannot show them, but my account provider still has them. What does that mean? Microsoft IS my account provider. Can someone please help with this. I had a lot of appts and such scheduled that...
  9. I lost the curser...how do I get it back?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I lost the curser...how do I get it back?: My curser froze and i turned my computer off. When i turned it back on there was no curser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-the-curserhow-do-i-get-it-back/3efc524f-1829-44ce-88b2-86b27ff2c2b5
  10. I deleted the calendar on the bottom right how do i get it back?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I deleted the calendar on the bottom right how do i get it back?: [ATTACH]........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-the-calendar-on-the-bottom-right-how-do/0beed918-ac38-4bba-b30d-8591dc8cd323