Windows 10: lost my contacts, calendar and notes with 1903

Discus and support lost my contacts, calendar and notes with 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Anyone else having this problem? Know how to fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LindaATerrell, Jun 13, 2019.

1. lost my contacts, calendar and notes with 1903

Anyone else having this problem? Know how to fix it?

:)

LindaATerrell, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Homer345 Win User

I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts and Calendar

I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts List and Calendar in Windows Live Mail????
    Ev

Homer345, Jun 13, 2019
  3. I lost my contacts

Hi John,

Regarding your issue with contact list that is lost in Windows live mail, we suggest to check this thread:

Contacts list disappeared from Windows Live Mail
    . Look for MikeSTL and ¡Firedog answers. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jun 13, 2019
  4. lost my contacts, calendar and notes with 1903

Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost

Thank you for your help but these steps I’ve done per your suggestions have not restored my contacts. I’ve completely lost them. I’ve got my mail to restore and have reentered my calendar for the year. I’m just not finding Mail for Windows 10 user friendly
    when it crashes. I can’t even find how to back it up so in the event it happens again I dont have to reenter everything.

Sorry if you think I’m being difficult and others won’t help me but I’m extremely frustrated right now.

ChrisMG122669, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

lost my contacts, calendar and notes with 1903

1. lost my contacts, calendar and notes with 1903 - Similar Threads - lost contacts calendar

2. Microsoft Live email- lost contacts and calendar events

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Live email- lost contacts and calendar events: Opened Microsoft Live email and all contact and calendar events are blank. any way to recover these? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-live-email-lost-contacts-and-calendar/c1fa22d6-e038-4dc5-8d36-984da5146c41
  3. Lost contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost contacts: How do I get my contact list back? I think I deleted it by mistake. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-contacts/ed49ed13-1a47-44b3-ab5c-12533704a627
  4. 1903 and Sticky Notes

1903 and Sticky Notes: After installing 1903, my Sticky Notes do not appear after shutting down and booting up again. Out of eight sticky notes sometimes only 2 or 3 remain after shutting down/rebooting....
  5. Recovering Lost Contacts, Calendar, & Email Settings From Mail Application.

Recovering Lost Contacts, Calendar, & Email Settings From Mail Application.: I foolishly unplugged my desktop before it had finished closing down! I have been able to repair Windows 10 itself and everything now seems to run fine, BUT all of my Contacts & Calendar data has gone, as has all of my email settings in Mail. Is it possible to recover...
  6. lost notes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost notes: I was working on OneNote yesterday and accidentally deleted an important page of notes. This page of notes was rather important to me, and I would like to recover it, yet I can find no record of it in my recycle bin and cannot seem to find any other copy of it on my computer....
  7. Lost my email Contacts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost my email Contacts: Hi I have suddenly lost all my email Contacts. I access email via Windows Live Mail on my PC. I recently changed my primary email alias, if that is an issue. Can anyone help? - Microsoft can't....
  8. Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost: I opened up my mail this morning and saw all my information and when I went to open up Mail everything was gone including all my contacts and calendar information using Mail for Windows 10. Please advise how to recover this information. I'm not able to find anything....
  9. I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts and Calendar

in Browsers and Email
    I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts and Calendar: I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts List and Calendar in Windows Live Mail???? Ev 43794
  10. Lost contact

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost contact: I was in the middle of quite a long message just now when my machine just went blank - fortunately the message was retrieved but it has left me wondering what could have caused the because the machine (laptop) has a fully charged battery and is always hooked up to the mains...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgrade to windows 10 1903 and no access to calendar or contacts

2. the latest windows update to version 1903 lost my contacts