Windows 10: Lost my Digital Copy of Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Lost my Digital Copy of Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a Windows 10 Pro about a year and a half ago and today the watermark"Activate Windows" on my desktop started showing. Logged into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Denixar, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Denixar Win User

Lost my Digital Copy of Windows 10 Pro

I purchased a Windows 10 Pro about a year and a half ago and today the watermark"Activate Windows" on my desktop started showing. Logged into my Microsoft account and under subscriptions and services my Windows purchase was no longer there. Anybody else having this issue?

:)

Denixar, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Re-installing Digital Image Pro

Hello,

Windows 10 may have encountered a software corruption that caused this issue. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made on your computer that caused you to perform a system restore?
    • What error message are you getting whenever you try to install Digital Image Pro?
    • Did you purchase Digital Image Pro from the Windows Store?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you access safe mode on Windows 10 by following the steps on this

link
    and follow the section that says From Settings. Once on safe mode, try to install Digital Image Pro and see if you'll encounter any issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Feb 13, 2020
  3. windows 10 compatible program similar to MS digital image Pro

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding the MS Digital Image Pro, I would suggest you look for another application same as the said app that is compatible with Windows 10. Here are the operating systems that are only compatible with Microsoft Digital Image
    Pro :

• Microsoft Windows 2000
    • Microsoft Windows 98
    • Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition
    • Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
    • Microsoft Windows XP Professional

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Lost my Digital Copy of Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Lost Digital Copy

2. Digitizer pro and windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Digitizer pro and windows 10: Hi I have a Janome digitizer pro V1 that i used to use with windows XP. I have a new desktop that is windows 10. The program has installed but it wont recognize my dongle. I have downloaded HASP drivers etc and still nothing wil work. Is my only option to roll back to windows...
  3. Windows 10 Digital copy gone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Digital copy gone: I had a digital copy of Windows 10 and someone else used this thing called "KMSPico" to upgrade it to Windows 10 Pro, is there any way to revert everything back?...
  4. Is it possible to transfer my digital copy of Windows 10 Pro........

Is it possible to transfer my digital copy of Windows 10 Pro........: Is it possible to transfer my digital copy of Windows 10 Pro to my new pc. It was purchased from the Microsoft Store and I want to use it to upgrade from Microsoft Home to Microsoft Professional....
  5. How to get my copy of Win 10 Pro? Have digital license.

How to get my copy of Win 10 Pro? Have digital license.: Hi, I am needing to do a complete reinstall of Win10 and am needing My copy of Windows 10 Pro I do have my digital license. I Bought my PC with Pro installed. Where can I get my copy?...
  6. purchased a digital copy of windows 10

purchased a digital copy of windows 10: I purchased a copy of windows 10 , I tried following the link on the email, but it will not let me download. is there some where on the Microsoft web page that I can input and download manually. thanks kelly...
  7. Lost my windows 10 pro digital license linked to my microsoft account as ssd was stolen....

Lost my windows 10 pro digital license linked to my microsoft account as ssd was stolen....: Hello , My name is Uwais . I had windows 10 pro from 2016 tied to my microsoft account and it used to windows is activated with a digital license linked to your account. I was upgrading my computer now in november of 2019 as my power supply killed my motherboard and cpu....
  8. Digital copy of Windows 10 Pro not activating

Digital copy of Windows 10 Pro not activating: Hi, I received a work laptop but ordered an ASUS gaming laptop. With this laptop I received Windows 10 Home. I decided then to upgrade the Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro via Microsoft Store using my personal account and will then claim back the costs. The transaction...
  9. Lost digital product and activation (Windows 10 Pro

Lost digital product and activation (Windows 10 Pro: I was on Free upgrade of Windows 10 Pro. My compute crashed and I lost all information on my PC as I had to format the hard drive. Now I cannot reload Windows 10 Pro because I don't have product and activation key. I downloaded Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft website with the...
  10. Lost my Windows 10 Pro

Lost my Windows 10 Pro: I had a HP AIO desktop. Was running windows 8.1 Pro. I then upgraded it to Windows 10 Pro 10240. I had a DVD with Build 10586 on it and so I decided to wipe the hdd. then clean install build 10586. I followed the instructions written by Shawn for SevenForums. All went well....