Windows 10: Lost my digital windows 10 enterprise product key

Discus and support Lost my digital windows 10 enterprise product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a laptop (lenovo ideapad 310) from someone and I used it for 2 years with a genuine windows installed in it. Few months ago, I reinstalled my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by $tal_kEr, Sep 23, 2019.

1. $tal_kEr Win User

Lost my digital windows 10 enterprise product key

I bought a laptop (lenovo ideapad 310) from someone and I used it for 2 years with a genuine windows installed in it. Few months ago, I reinstalled my windows due to some viral problem, and now I can't get it activated since I don't have digital product key. Furthermore, I lost the contact with the first owner of this laptop who installed it with his email ID. Now, I don't know how to get my windows activated, please pave me a way so that I can run the genuine windows 10 enterprise on my laptop again.

I'm attaching a picture of my laptop's information. Please look into this problem.

Thanks

Irfan Sajid

:)

$tal_kEr, Sep 23, 2019

2. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Sep 23, 2019
  3. Lost Windows 10 product key/malware detected

Sounds like Ransomware/Identity Theft to me.

The free Windows 10 does not come with a Product Key.

Activation in Windows 10

•  Email
    •  Print

Activation helps verify that your copy of Windows is genuine and hasn’t been used on more devices than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow. Depending on how you got your copy of Windows 10, activation will use either a digital license or a
    25-character product key.

Digital license (called a digital entitlement in Windows 10 Version 1511) is a method of activation in Windows 10 that doesn't require you to enter a product key.

How you got Windows 10
    Activation method

You upgraded to Windows 10 for free from an eligible device running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
    Digital license

I would suggest he use "Factory Reset/Install" to clean out the Trojan/Ransomware and then reinstall Windows. In the end this will be quicker than all these other processes.

CassMorrison_2735, Sep 23, 2019
  4. Lost my digital windows 10 enterprise product key

Lost of Product Key

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Which operating system was installed in the computer when you bought it?
    • Did you receive CD of the operating system when you bought the laptop or Windows was already installed?
    If you upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you won’t receive a Windows 10 product key. Instead, Windows 10 will be activated using a digital entitlement.

The Product Key on a computer that has Windows 8 pre-installed is embedded in the BIOS on the motherboard. There is no longer any sticker with the product key.

How to find your product key depends on how you bought your copy of Windows (if Windows 10):

• If you bought Windows 10 from an authorized retailer, the product key will be on a label inside the box it came in.

• If you bought a digital copy of Windows 10 from a Microsoft website, the product key will be in the confirmation email you received after buying it or will be distributed digitally as an entitlement, in which case you won't receive a product
      key. For example, if you upgraded to Windows 10 for free, you'll receive an entitlement instead of a product key.

• If you bought a new PC running Windows 10, the product key will be pre–installed on your PC and your PC will automatically be activated, included with the packaging the PC came in, or included on the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) attached
      to the PC.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

Lost my digital windows 10 enterprise product key

1. Lost my digital windows 10 enterprise product key - Similar Threads - Lost digital enterprise

2. lost my product key windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost my product key windows 10: cannot activate my windows 10 can t find the activation key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-product-key-windows-10/ade891ff-641b-4bcb-9582-fac0f582b303
  3. Windows 10 "Enterprise"/no product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 "Enterprise"/no product key: Alright, so I apologize if this is overly complicated. I'm not an incredibly computer savvy person, so I don't entirely know what I'm doing, and I have no idea how to get into actual contact with anyone, since my issue doesn't seem to be available in any of the "pick from"...
  4. Windows 10 "Enterprise"/no product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 "Enterprise"/no product key: Alright, so I apologize if this is overly complicated. I'm not an incredibly computer savvy person, so I don't entirely know what I'm doing, and I have no idea how to get into actual contact with anyone, since my issue doesn't seem to be available in any of the "pick from"...
  5. Windows 10 "Enterprise"/no product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Lost my windows 10 product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost my windows 10 product Key: My window 10 home had a product key pre-install in my laptop but i restart my laptop then my window key was removed from my laptop i tried recover using my mail but some other key get on my laptop Product ID 00331-10000-00000-AA397 used mail to link my product key : *** Email...
  7. Lost my windows 10 product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost my windows 10 product Key: My window 10 home had a product key pre-install in my laptop but i restart my laptop then my window key was removed from my laptop i tried recover using my mail but some other key get on my laptop Product ID 00331-10000-00000-AA397 used mail to link my product key : *** Email...
  8. PRODUCT KEY FOR WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE

PRODUCT KEY FOR WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE: someone please help me with the product key for Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key. error code 0x8007232B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-for-windows-10-enterprise/91530f58-0742-4ef0-8814-fc5a2c089747"
  9. Lost my windows 10 product key.

Lost my windows 10 product key.: I have dual boot with on my pc (linux and windows 10) and I accidentally wiped my windows 10 partition (stupid I know). I would like to reinstall windows 10 (which I purchased some time in 2016) which, from what I understand, I can do by downloading the .iso files onto a boot...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key

Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key: Hey, guys, I know I'm new here, but I'm really stuck in a situation. I have Windows 10 Enterprise, but it's not activated. I need to activate it so I can use my Windows 10 Pro serial key, and downgrade to Windows 10 Pro. Normally running an unactivated version of windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 enterprise lost key

2. lost my digital product key