Windows 10: Lost my documents on Windows 10.

Discus and support Lost my documents on Windows 10. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Where do lost documents mysteriously disappear on windows 10 Office 365?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlKnoeck, Jul 22, 2019.

1. AlKnoeck Win User

Lost my documents on Windows 10.

Where do lost documents mysteriously disappear on windows 10 Office 365?

:)

AlKnoeck, Jul 22, 2019

2. Lost documents after Windows update.

Here are two suggestions:

• Have a look in the folder C:\Windows.old\Users\MjKoval\Documents.
    Implement a robust backup scheme. If you have very important documents then they must be stored on two independent media.
    Do not wait until they are lost.

Frederik Long, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

I lost my documents after the windows 10 upgraded, which seems that it roll back to the previous version months ago.

Hi,

It is possible that you're unable to find your documents because it was hidden or move where they are saved before after the update. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you able to backup your files before the update?
    • Does your OneDrive files sync to your computer before update?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to find lost files after the
    update to Windows 10. You can expand each section and perform the instructions.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Lost my documents on Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Lost documents

2. I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER: I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER, HOW TO FIND THE FILE I SEND FOR PRINTING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-loste-my-document-i-send-to-printer/72601ca4-898f-4f9f-a0f6-56253c1f6b01
  3. I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER: I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER, HOW TO FIND THE FILE I SEND FOR PRINTING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-loste-my-document-i-send-to-printer/72601ca4-898f-4f9f-a0f6-56253c1f6b01
  4. During reconnect my OneDrive back to my PC and backup the Desktop and Documents i lost my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During reconnect my OneDrive back to my PC and backup the Desktop and Documents i lost my...: During reconnect my OneDrive back to my PC and backup the Desktop and Documents i lost my local Desktop files and i see the old desktop saved on OneDrive, when i unlink the OneDrive my Desktop folder not showing either on Users/xxxx/Desktop or Users/xxxx/OneDrive/Desktop ,...
  5. During reconnect my OneDrive back to my PC and backup the Desktop and Documents i lost my...

During reconnect my OneDrive back to my PC and backup the Desktop and Documents i lost my...: During reconnect my OneDrive back to my PC and backup the Desktop and Documents i lost my local Desktop files and i see the old desktop saved on OneDrive, when i unlink the OneDrive my Desktop folder not showing either on Users/xxxx/Desktop or Users/xxxx/OneDrive/Desktop ,...
  6. Unnamed Document Lost After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unnamed Document Lost After Windows 10 Update: This is on Windows 10 64-Bit and Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016. Yesterday I left my PC up to leave the apartment. When I came back Windows was updating. When it came back up, my Firefox tabs were still open; but a Word document I started but did not name did not....
  7. Unnamed Document Lost After Windows 10 Update

Unnamed Document Lost After Windows 10 Update: This is on Windows 10 64-Bit and Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016. Yesterday I left my PC up to leave the apartment. When I came back Windows was updating. When it came back up, my Firefox tabs were still open; but a Word document I started but did not name did not....
  8. Windows 10 has auto upgraded to version 22H2. Now I have lost all my documents and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 has auto upgraded to version 22H2. Now I have lost all my documents and...: Windows 10 has automatically upgraded to version 22H2, but it has deleted all my documents and pictures, plus some apps., including Word and Excel programs. In other words a disaster! Can anyone suggest how I might get these back, please? Thanks....
  9. Windows 10 has auto upgraded to version 22H2. Now I have lost all my documents and...

Windows 10 has auto upgraded to version 22H2. Now I have lost all my documents and...: Windows 10 has automatically upgraded to version 22H2, but it has deleted all my documents and pictures, plus some apps., including Word and Excel programs. In other words a disaster! Can anyone suggest how I might get these back, please? Thanks....
  10. Windows 10 has auto upgraded to version 22H2. Now I have lost all my documents and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade