Windows 10: Lost my latest word file

Discus and support Lost my latest word file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I worked on a word file and it's very very important file. I don't really know what happened, when i opened the recent folder i found an old word file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hishamalghunaimi, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Lost my latest word file

I worked on a word file and it's very very important file. I don't really know what happened, when i opened the recent folder i found an old word file which was edited 5 day before !!

How can i retrieve the most edited file? which was evening July 12. I am using MacBook Pro and i may offer USD 50 for this help.

Hisham

+96899349290 (whatsapp)

:)

hishamalghunaimi, Jul 13, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Files lost, Internet explorer not reachable, error Ox800703f1

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue in finding the lost files. Let me assist you.

To narrow down the troubleshooting steps, kindly write back to us with the following information.

• Did you make any prior changes before this error occurred?
    • What is the error message you are getting when you try to open Internet Explorer?
    • Have you updated the Windows to the latest build?
    • Check whether the original account exists. (Use the below steps to check)
    • Press Windows key + R key, type netplwiz and press
      Enter key.
    • Check if the user account exits under Users for this computer.
    I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Update the Windows to the latest build.

• On the search bar type Settings.
    • Click on Update and Security.
    • Click on Check for Updates.
    • Read and accept the license terms, and then tap or click Finish if the update requires it.
    Method 2: To find lost files.

Follow the link below to find lost files and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/Find-lost-files-after-the-update-to-Windows-10

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jul 13, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    microsoft word 2003

Is it just one file, or all your word files?

With the exception of Outlook, I have yet to find a reason to stop using Office 2000, 2003, and 2007. They open all the latest files just fine, and they work just fine.

newtekie1, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Lost my latest word file

Andre Da Costa, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Lost my latest word file

1. Lost my latest word file - Similar Threads - Lost latest word

2. lost word document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost word document: I was typing in Microsoft word and lost my document that was not saved yet. can you please help me find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-word-document/067ec045-f627-4f62-9692-58c11bfa70f5
  3. Lost word document

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost word document: Hello, I lost my final assignment document that was saved on my desktop, cause I deleted it permanently by mistake, right now I’m using a software called easeUS and trying to recover it, so far I have not got any documents, is there any way to recover it, please help! Thank...
  4. I lost my updated Word file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I lost my updated Word file: First of all, sorry for my English :) I need to record a voice track for a YouTube video where I have to read a text. The text I received wasn't very good so I decided to modify it. I spent hours and hours reading, seeing what's wrong in each phrase and rewriting them. I...
  5. Lost word document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost word document: I saved a word document with notes for my dissertation several months ago and have since opened it several times, i would open it by accessing recent world documents as shown below. I am not 100% sure i saved it on to onedrive, however I know it was saved and i could access...
  6. Lost Word document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Word document: I spent 3 grueling hours last night working on sections of a report. I know I saved it. Now it's not on the flashdrive and I can't recover it from the computer/word file. I had to upgrade, upload Windows --whatever yesterday. My printer hasn't been working with WORD docs...
  7. Lost files after latest Microsoft Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost files after latest Microsoft Update: I have lost all my pictures and documents after Microsoft's lates update. This is the secount time this has happend, I was able to get a friend to restore, but hate asking AGAIN!! Why does this keep happening and how do I retrieve all my missing documents, files, photos,...
  8. Recovering files from Word on lost device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recovering files from Word on lost device: Among other items, my Windows computer was stolen in a home burglary. Is there any way I can retrieve the documents from that computer, particularly in Word. They are not in the cloud or onedrive. I got the MS office as a student, if that helps...
  9. Lost Word file in desktop after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Word file in desktop after update: So I have spent 8 hours working on my dissertation project today, saving it as I go to the desktop. Went to shut down my computer and Windows did an automatic update and now my two files that I had been working on all day have completely vanished from the computer, I cant...
  10. Lost MS Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost MS Word: My 2016 computer came with MS Word installed, but it was recently removed. How may I recover programs that were included with the computer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-ms-word/dc2be46f-938f-40f2-8ee2-b772e0bc915c