Windows 10: Lost my mc5 account after installing fresh copy of win10

Discus and support Lost my mc5 account after installing fresh copy of win10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help plz Lost my mc5 account after installing fresh copy of win10 My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MOHAMEDELGYAR, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Lost my mc5 account after installing fresh copy of win10

I need help plz

Lost my mc5 account after installing fresh copy of win10

My email is

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

MOHAMEDELGYAR, Nov 24, 2018

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 24, 2018
  4. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Lost my mc5 account after installing fresh copy of win10 - Similar Threads - Lost mc5 account

2. Installing fresh copy of windows 10 - it slows down after signing into my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing fresh copy of windows 10 - it slows down after signing into my microsoft account: Any idea what gives? I guess I just shouldn't use any microsoft apps at all, when I sign in (to edge) my PC slows down by a good 30-40%, starts having random things not quite working right in unrelated apps and with the file system. Signing out didn't fix it so I guess I'm...
  3. BSOD after installing a fresh copy of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after installing a fresh copy of windows 10: I'm having constant BSOD like kernel security check failure, driver irql not less or equal, driver overran stack buffer and page fault in non paged area.I've just installed a fresh copy of windows so no way that the drivers are corrupted.SPECSCPU - r5 3600GPU - rtx 3080ram -...
  4. BSOD after installing a fresh copy of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after installing a fresh copy of windows 10: I'm having constant BSOD like kernel security check failure, driver irql not less or equal, driver overran stack buffer and page fault in non paged area.I've just installed a fresh copy of windows so no way that the drivers are corrupted.SPECSCPU - r5 3600GPU - rtx 3080ram -...
  5. BSOD after installing a fresh copy of windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows store not working after fresh install of Win10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store not working after fresh install of Win10: As the title suggests, the windows store app is no longer functioning and does not show up in any of my troubleshooting steps. I can physically see the tile in the windows start menu, but nothing happens when I click it does not show up in the apps & features listI've tried...
  7. Mc5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mc5: how to sign in with your Microsoft account in mc5 mobile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mc5/e6a0d305-da8f-4733-89d6-65ab2fbe1664
  8. Motherboard drivers after fresh Win10 install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Motherboard drivers after fresh Win10 install: Do you need to install now the drivers from the motherboard manufacturers website or the Win10 install them by itself? I mean for example chipset drivers submitted by /u/MrGohut [link] [comments]...
  9. Fresh win10 install on sshd

in Windows 10 Support
    Fresh win10 install on sshd: I had to do my build over as I was having issue with my firecuda sshd booting or even accepting win 10 after cleaning and formatting and redownloading I reinstalled from usb to the ssd win 10 os this time I got a miracle and with the ssd being the only thing in my bios that...
  10. After install fresh Win10 keyboard and touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After install fresh Win10 keyboard and touchpad not working: When i install a fresh Win10x64Pro and install all drivers after reboot my keyboard and touchpad not working? Laptop not desktop HP Pavilion 15 d051su 137928