Windows 10: "Lost" my Minecraft for Windows 10 key

Discus and support "Lost" my Minecraft for Windows 10 key in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Basically i got hacked and the hacker just took the key, can i do something?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LuísScalabrin, Jul 13, 2019 at 4:38 PM.

1. "Lost" my Minecraft for Windows 10 key

Basically i got hacked and the hacker just took the key, can i do something? "Lost" my Minecraft for Windows 10 key 3bfd1e8d-0d76-4279-a1c5-db54f26f014d?upload=true.png

:)

LuísScalabrin, Jul 13, 2019 at 4:38 PM

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 13, 2019 at 4:41 PM
  4. "Lost" my Minecraft for Windows 10 key

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

There is NO .minecraft/saves folder. MANY people have said that

Jamie S.Reich, Jul 13, 2019 at 4:41 PM
Thema:

"Lost" my Minecraft for Windows 10 key

1. "Lost" my Minecraft for Windows 10 key - Similar Threads - Lost Minecraft key

2. I LOST MY WINDOW 10 PRO ACTIVATION KEY

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I LOST MY WINDOW 10 PRO ACTIVATION KEY: PLEASE TELL HELP MOHAN KR TIWARI <PII removed> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-window-10-pro-activation-key/1531f9d3-aea0-4161-a093-f0fc40a85863"
  3. Lost my windows 10 product key.

Lost my windows 10 product key.: I have dual boot with on my pc (linux and windows 10) and I accidentally wiped my windows 10 partition (stupid I know). I would like to reinstall windows 10 (which I purchased some time in 2016) which, from what I understand, I can do by downloading the .iso files onto a boot...
  4. I lost my product key

I lost my product key: Hi La familia I lost my product key before activating my windows. How do i get it. Help Regards Sizah https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-product-key/bce014b1-268b-4bc7-9b53-9c9a831967d0"
  5. Lost windows 10 License key

Lost windows 10 License key: I had a windows 10 instance on a Parallels VM. The disk on the mac was corrupted. cannot find the key unless this is it M7XTWF-40V0QZ-0GKVV2-928FPR-KW5A04 thank you...
  6. I lost my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I lost my product key: Hi guys, I restarted my PC and I tried to install windows 10 again but I cant find my product key. I got it from my university and you guys provided my one but I could not find it this time. Please help ASAP....
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Key stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Key stolen: I remembered that windows 10 edition of minecraft was free if you have purchased java edition. Well I have and notice it said my key was already activated. I check my Microsoft account to see if it was used. And it was not. I know my account was breached not too long before...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 key was stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 key was stolen: I haven't been able to play Minecraft for a few years due to my computer not being able to handle it, (I know, right?) and have largely left the game alone until recently when I finally acquired a new PC and was excited to get back into the game. However, when trying to play...
  9. Lost my windows 10 key

Lost my windows 10 key: something wrong happened to my HDD, i had to take it to the repair shop to fix it, they changed the HDD and installed windows with a new key ( i think its fake ) can Microsoft help me restore my old key based on my Microsoft account that is linked to the laptop?...
  10. Lost minecraft worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost minecraft worlds.: [ATTACH]I was playing Minecraft windows 10 edition (the one from the Microsoft store) in the new beta and I wanted to opt out so I looked on the insider hub on what to do and it said to uninstall and reinstall the game. So I did but when I returned to the game all my worlds...