Windows 10: Lost my minecraft saves need help

Discus and support Lost my minecraft saves need help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had a bad pc problem and had no choice but to reset my computer but when i downloaded minecraft back on my pc all my saves where gone. I had a map... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Heavenly Twists, May 28, 2020.

1. Lost my minecraft saves need help

I had a bad pc problem and had no choice but to reset my computer but when i downloaded minecraft back on my pc all my saves where gone. I had a map with months worth of time spent on it and i really want it back.

If you know what i can do please help me i tried the %appdata% but nothing popped up for it and its been a big upset that they wouldnt have maps synced to your account like they do on xbox.

:)

Heavenly Twists, May 28, 2020

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, May 28, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 28, 2020
  4. Lost my minecraft saves need help

Backup minecraft pe save data

How do you backup Minecraft save data from a windows phone? I've already lost 2 worlds!

JansenWong, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Lost my minecraft saves need help

1. Lost my minecraft saves need help - Similar Threads - Lost minecraft saves

2. Lost partition - Need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost partition - Need help: Hello good people,I did a fresh Windows 11 installation and now I have a problem where my SSD is devided into 4 partitions but only 2 are in use.I was looking on Google for solution, but everything I found was connected to EaseUS program and they want me to pay for a plan...
  3. Lost partition - Need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost partition - Need help: Hello good people,I did a fresh Windows 11 installation and now I have a problem where my SSD is devided into 4 partitions but only 2 are in use.I was looking on Google for solution, but everything I found was connected to EaseUS program and they want me to pay for a plan...
  4. Lost my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost my minecraft account: Hi,Just coming here because a while after migrating my mojang account to a microsoft one, I simply couldn't play minecraft anymore. It's like if I hadn't bought the game before....I still have all the informations to log in my accounts and some proof that I owned the game by...
  5. Lost my minecraft account

Lost my minecraft account: Hi,Just coming here because a while after migrating my mojang account to a microsoft one, I simply couldn't play minecraft anymore. It's like if I hadn't bought the game before....I still have all the informations to log in my accounts and some proof that I owned the game by...
  6. Help game save files possibly lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help game save files possibly lost: My game is The witcher 3 it was installed on steam and in my old os but recently I formatted my old os and installed a new one now I'm currently installing my apps and games then i planned to install witcher 3 again when I tried to browse my backup and the current save files...
  7. Help game save files possibly lost

Help game save files possibly lost: My game is The witcher 3 it was installed on steam and in my old os but recently I formatted my old os and installed a new one now I'm currently installing my apps and games then i planned to install witcher 3 again when I tried to browse my backup and the current save files...
  8. LOST EVERYTHING...NEED HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOST EVERYTHING...NEED HELP PLEASE: I have an HP Stream 360 Laptop, Windows 8.1. My entire Operating System is gone. I've tried everything to fix....ISO disk image, original drivers, diskpart, command prompt, every resource and solution I could find. NOTHING has helped or has worked. I do not have original...
  9. I need help with minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help with minecraft: So I bought minecraft from the microsoft store and I was wondering how to switch between java and the windows 10 edition and different version like 1.16 and 1.13 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-minecraft/f3333620-5296-48b7-b913-4d588cafbc07
  10. Need help with "save image as"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help with "save image as": I have been trying to save an image found online as a JPEG and it's not allowing me. The only options it's giving me is save as WEBP file or ALL files. It use to provide me with other options like saving as JPEG or PDF, etc. How can I fix this?...