Windows 10: Lost my Password Microsoft Access

Discus and support Lost my Password Microsoft Access in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, I lost my password of a very old database .mdb, I remember my older brother bought a program to recover password protect databases but I can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by camelia, Apr 24, 2019.

1. camelia Win User

Lost my Password Microsoft Access

Hello,

I lost my password of a very old database .mdb, I remember my older brother bought a program to recover password protect databases but I can not find the program, any other program to recover passwordd?

Thanks
    Came

:)

camelia, Apr 24, 2019

2. Lost my supervisor password

Hi,

In order to provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, can you confirm if you are using a Microsoft account to login to your computer? If yes, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on the link below to reset your password:

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 24, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Lost my Password Microsoft Access

Lost password

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.
    • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.

• If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/189126#bookmark-third

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Lost my Password Microsoft Access

1. Lost my Password Microsoft Access - Similar Threads - Lost Password Microsoft

2. Microsoft Sudoku Access Lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Access Lost: Lost my "sign in" to Microsoft Sudoku and the app will not allow me to log in directly or through xbox. It says a am a "Guest" and my progress isn't being saved. Any ideas on how to repair?...
  3. Microsoft Sudoku Access Lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku Access Lost: Lost my "sign in" to Microsoft Sudoku and the app will not allow me to log in directly or through xbox. It says a am a "Guest" and my progress isn't being saved. Any ideas on how to repair?...
  4. Lost all my passwords in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my passwords in Microsoft Edge: I had saved all my passwords in my Microsoft Edge browser. And now that I was entering a very important meeting with a prospective client, they are all gone!The meeting is cancelled, and so are my chances of converting a major sale. I have tried looking for a solution and...
  5. Lost all my passwords in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost all my passwords in Microsoft Edge: I had saved all my passwords in my Microsoft Edge browser. And now that I was entering a very important meeting with a prospective client, they are all gone!The meeting is cancelled, and so are my chances of converting a major sale. I have tried looking for a solution and...
  6. Lost all my passwords in Microsoft Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Lost access to Microsoft account

Lost access to Microsoft account: A few days ago I received a notification that I was signed out of my one drive account. Once I tried to log back into my Microsoft account it says that there are no accounts associated with my email, would you like to get a new one. If I click on get a new one I then get a...
  8. Lost My Administrator Password

Lost My Administrator Password: Hi, I've recently accidently turned my Windows computer from administrator to standard. I don't know how to change it back, there's only one user on this computer and it is mine. I've tried a few ways such as booting from startup settings, but there's a password on it and I...
  9. Microsoft's policy for lost and forgotten passwords

Microsoft's policy for lost and forgotten passwords: Article applies to: Microsoft Account, Office, Windows, Xbox, Microsoft Family Safety Article approved by Community Engagement team Introduction Microsoft takes security seriously. It is for your protection. This article outlines Microsoft's policy for lost and...
  10. lost microsoft email access means lost access to my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lost microsoft email access means lost access to my laptop: As Windows 10 recommends using a microsoft email account for login, I created a microsoft email account. I can no longer access that account and all attempts to recover access fail. This meant I was locked out of my laptop - very annoying since it is my property - not...