Windows 10: Lost my preinstalled Original Windows 8.1 software after I refreshed my laptop

Discus and support Lost my preinstalled Original Windows 8.1 software after I refreshed my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I refreshed my laptop which was preinstalled with Original Windows 8.1 software but after the refresh the preinstalled Windows software has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AMIT SAINI1, Sep 3, 2022.

1. Lost my preinstalled Original Windows 8.1 software after I refreshed my laptop

I refreshed my laptop which was preinstalled with Original Windows 8.1 software but after the refresh the preinstalled Windows software has disappeared.I do not have the Product Key for the Windows 8.1 as it came preinstalled with the ACER Laptop. I am at a loss and request MICROSOFT to help me out.Majority of my work have been lost. I am not a tech geek and thus am not able to recover the preinstalled windows software. Looking for Help from MICROSOFT.

:)

AMIT SAINI1, Sep 3, 2022

2. How to use again preinstalled windows 8 in my laptop

My hp laptop came with preinstalled windows 8 then i updated to windows 8.1. After 1 year there was the graphics problem in my laptop, so the laptop technician repaired it and installed the pirated version of windows 8.1. Can i get my original windows 8???

SABATULLAH, Sep 3, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 3, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

Lost my preinstalled Original Windows 8.1 software after I refreshed my laptop

ORIGIN PC Now Shipping Touch Enabled Windows 8 Desktops and Laptops

ORIGIN PC is now shipping Microsoft's new Windows 8 Operating System on their full line of award-winning desktops and laptops for gamers, artists, professionals and enthusiasts. Windows 8 has been redesigned with a new intuitive interface that provides instant access to contacts, apps, games and personal data, yet still offers the same foundation from Windows 7. Windows 8 adds a variety of new features such as significantly faster boot up times, cloud connectivity, multi-touch support for the EON17-SLX laptops, and multi-touch support for 3rd party Microsoft certified peripherals to provide a new experience on your ORIGIN system. ORIGIN PC will continue to offer and ship orders with Windows 7 post launch to provide a robust custom experience for all customers.

Lost my preinstalled Original Windows 8.1 software after I refreshed my laptop 238a_thm.jpg

Windows 8 Features:
    • Windows 7 foundation: Windows 8 is designed and built off the rock-solid foundation you've come to expect from Windows 7 offering great performance on an ORIGIN PC.
    • New Start Menu: The new Start Menu contains all of the information and applications you care about in one place, such as your contacts, the weather, internet or even your favorite PC games in customizable tiles for your convenience.
    • Cloud Connected: Windows 8 can store your settings, files and information to the cloud using your Microsoft account and allows you to log in into any other Windows 8 enabled device to sync your start page, themes, language preferences, browsing history, and browser favorites.
    • Faster Boot Up Times: With a better allocation of system applications and resources, Windows 8 offers a significantly faster boot up time over its predecessors.
    • Multi-Touch Support: Windows 8 takes full advantage of the built in giant multi-touch trackpad of the EON17-SLX Laptop so you can use multi-touch gestures to switch between apps, rotate images, zoom in and out on webpages and much more! Windows 8 certified touch screen monitors, wireless multi-touch trackpads and mice are also available as an optional accessory.
    • Free Lifetime 24/7 Support: Every ORIGIN PC comes with industry leading Lifetime 24/7 Support based in the United States ready to help answer any Windows 8 related questions.
    Visit the ORIGIN PC Windows 8 Landing Page here.

btarunr, Sep 3, 2022
Thema:

Lost my preinstalled Original Windows 8.1 software after I refreshed my laptop

1. Lost my preinstalled Original Windows 8.1 software after I refreshed my laptop - Similar Threads - Lost preinstalled Original

2. My dell laptop had windows 8 preinstalled on it. I updated to free version of Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My dell laptop had windows 8 preinstalled on it. I updated to free version of Windows 10....: I don't have access to the product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-laptop-had-windows-8-preinstalled-on-it-i/f1007b0a-b880-408e-9308-1f70ee33b53d
  3. My dell laptop had windows 8 preinstalled on it. I updated to free version of Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My dell laptop had windows 8 preinstalled on it. I updated to free version of Windows 10....: I don't have access to the product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-laptop-had-windows-8-preinstalled-on-it-i/f1007b0a-b880-408e-9308-1f70ee33b53d
  4. My dell laptop had windows 8 preinstalled on it. I updated to free version of Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Lost my preinstalled Original Windows 8.1 software after I refreshed my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost my preinstalled Original Windows 8.1 software after I refreshed my laptop: I refreshed my laptop which was preinstalled with Original Windows 8.1 software but after the refresh the preinstalled Windows software has disappeared.I do not have the Product Key for the Windows 8.1 as it came preinstalled with the ACER Laptop. I am at a loss and request...
  6. I lost my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I lost my laptop: Hi. I never used my windows 10 laptop in months. Here is the name: WINDOWS-AISLVN9. It is lost and no where : * Moved from Mobile Devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-laptop/898c1844-849d-4bea-9171-e73bcff83fbf
  7. refresh my laptop,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    refresh my laptop,: Windows will not let me into the part that lets me refresh, why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refresh-my-laptop/408d2341-d281-4b9a-acf0-5b5ea0e488e0
  8. Lost my Windows after upgrade my laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost my Windows after upgrade my laptop: Recently, i upgrade my laptop by using ssd instead of hdd. i also upgrade my ram. but before i do all of that, i forgot to log in my microsoft account, hence i lost my built-in windows. How can i get back my windows? Is there alternative? currently, i'm using trial version of...
  9. original win 8 but after upgrade I lost my original win 8 version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    original win 8 but after upgrade I lost my original win 8 version: I bought an ASUS notebook around 2013 - 2014 with build in windows 8 inside. few months after windows give an update to windows 8.1. I just follow the instruction and since the update, my windows recognized as not activated windows. Till now 2019 after update my windows to...
  10. I lost my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I lost my laptop: how do i search my lost laptop ? i've been using find my device but it doesnt show any location. thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-laptop/040d5c5a-3233-4990-97e9-9afee8d7c145"