Windows 10: Lost my product ID and keys for Windows 10 activation after formatting the PC

Discus and support Lost my product ID and keys for Windows 10 activation after formatting the PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Troubleshooting failed. It says "cannot connect to organization". The PC was brought by other person, with Microsoft installed in it. I am sure the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Zi LiangYang, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Lost my product ID and keys for Windows 10 activation after formatting the PC

Troubleshooting failed. It says "cannot connect to organization". The PC was brought by other person, with Microsoft installed in it. I am sure the license was not transferred, and I have no idea how to activate Windows 10 on my PC. However, I have tried using "free" product IDs and keys, but did not work, as expected. I do not know if changing the product ID and key was the reason. If yes, is there any way for me to track back the lost ID and keys?

:)

Zi LiangYang, Jun 23, 2020

2. Lost Windows Activation Product Key

I recently lost my Windows 10 pro Activation product key and now Microsoft wants me to activate my windows but now i dnt have any product key please suggest me the way i dnt want to lost my all data...

Nimra Imam, Jun 23, 2020
  3. I format my server and have the product ID but not activation key

I format my PC and have the product ID but not activation key so pls help me.

niravkanani1, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Phaystle Win User

Lost my product ID and keys for Windows 10 activation after formatting the PC

have old product ID but lost product key

I have a zed note 11.6 with window installed in the package. I lost the product key but have the last product ID on which the windows were active. the product ID is 00325-86280-00000-AAOEM

Phaystle, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Lost my product ID and keys for Windows 10 activation after formatting the PC

1. Lost my product ID and keys for Windows 10 activation after formatting the PC - Similar Threads - Lost product keys

2. Lost Windows Activation Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Windows Activation Product Key: Hi There, I recently purchased a download of windows 11 for my new PC from the Microsoft website, I have unfortunately deleted my email with the product key, I can see the purchase in my purchase history online, but I can't find the key. How can I find the key it if I can't...
  3. lost product key after formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost product key after formatting: my friend gave me her asus vivobook windows 10pro and i need to format it after i format it the windows needs to be activated but i dont have the product key i tried to do the windows+x but different product key is showing what should i do?...
  4. lost product key after formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost product key after formatting: my friend gave me her asus vivobook windows 10pro and i need to format it after i format it the windows needs to be activated but i dont have the product key i tried to do the windows+x but different product key is showing what should i do?...
  5. lost product key after formatting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Lost My Product ID of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost My Product ID of windows 10: Hi I was facing problem when i have updated the latest version.Later on ,my pc use to get work slow .So I have reset it my keep my file and going back to previous version but when it get reseted activate windows problem is come .I have purchased my pc from some other State...
  7. Lost Windows product Activation key

Lost Windows product Activation key: Hi, I lost my Window 10 Profession Product key and the information I used to install it including my Hotmail email that I created. How can I recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-windows-product-activation-key/77fb36e5-f4f2-457a-93b2-087f00ea53ba
  8. Lost Windows Activation Product Key

Lost Windows Activation Product Key: I recently lost my Windows 10 pro Activation product key and now Microsoft wants me to activate my windows but now i dnt have any product key please suggest me the way i dnt want to lost my all data......
  9. Lost my product ID

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Lost my product ID: I have a legal copy of MSOffice 2070 and 2016. But because I was off sick for several weeks, I lost the product ID for both products. Since I have had them installed on my PC Wouldn't at least on of those IDs are some place on my hard drive or even in the registry ? If so, is...
  10. Activation Key & Product ID

Activation Key & Product ID: Where can I find my activation Code in my windows 10 and How could I know its genuine from Microsoft ? and what's mean by Product ID when I click on proprieties on my computer ? Could some one answer my Question...