Windows 10: Lost my recovery key and my pc wont turn on..

Discus and support Lost my recovery key and my pc wont turn on.. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so, i’m not exactly old or young. So being me, I don’t write things down... including the recovery key. and i mean like, when i got my pc i just took... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlyssWasHere, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Lost my recovery key and my pc wont turn on..

so, i’m not exactly old or young. So being me, I don’t write things down... including the recovery key. and i mean like, when i got my pc i just took it out of the box and threw it (the box) out. I’m not one to read instructions either. So I have no clue what my recovery key is and my computer wont turn on... ‘Startup failure’ and such, help?

:)

AlyssWasHere, Feb 27, 2019

2. Lost my recovery key and my pc wont turn on..

so, i’m not exactly old or young. So being me, I don’t write things down... including the recovery key. and i mean like, when i got my pc i just took it out of the box and threw it (the box) out. I’m not one to read instructions either. So I have no clue
    what my recovery key is and my computer wont turn on... ‘Startup failure’ and such, help?

AlyssWasHere, Oct 5, 2019
  3. PC shut down, wont turn back on

The fan twitch is it powering up and then the psu is noteing a short and cutting out hence why it wont do it again straight after until it's reset, something is blown or shorted out so you need to do as someone suggested and split the pc out then, on a table build the minimum up as he said and step by step see what's happening.

theoneandonlymrk, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Lost my recovery key and my pc wont turn on..

PC prompting for Bitlocker recovery key, cannot find the recovery key

Hello Leckbir,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For further clarity on the issue and to guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes being made to the PC?
    3. Which version of Windows is installed on the PC?
    4. What is the make and model of the PC?

This issue can be caused if a BIOS/firmware update has been pushed to your PC either through Windows Updates or any other OEM media update.

If you have set up the Bitlocker on your PC, I suggest you to look for the recovery key on your Microsoft account. Also, you can refer the article

Find my BitLocker recovery key

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Lost my recovery key and my pc wont turn on..

1. Lost my recovery key and my pc wont turn on.. - Similar Threads - Lost recovery key

2. I LOST MY BITLOCKER RECOVERY KEY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I LOST MY BITLOCKER RECOVERY KEY: I LOST MY BITLOCKER RECOVERY KEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-bitlocker-recovery-key/586cdf1a-0a67-4b02-b1dd-b2469fe17c31
  3. I LOST MY BITLOCKER RECOVERY KEY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I LOST MY BITLOCKER RECOVERY KEY: I LOST MY BITLOCKER RECOVERY KEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-bitlocker-recovery-key/586cdf1a-0a67-4b02-b1dd-b2469fe17c31
  4. My PC wont turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC wont turn on: after almost every 3 months when i turn on my pc it wont turn on and there no signal on my monitor but there is power to all pc components, when i force restart my pc it works perfectly fine this issue doesnt bother me at all because it is showing after every almost 3 months...
  5. My PC wont turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont turn on: after almost every 3 months when i turn on my pc it wont turn on and there no signal on my monitor but there is power to all pc components, when i force restart my pc it works perfectly fine this issue doesnt bother me at all because it is showing after every almost 3 months...
  6. My PC wont turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I lost my recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I lost my recovery key: I was tring to backup files from encrypted drive and it asked me to input the recovery key. It's Identifier is 19A4B7D8-3D33-4562-9A6C-2E63426F4040 But, I already lost my recovery key from my USB drive and I didn't save that key in any means of saving other than that of USB...
  8. My pc wont turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc wont turn on: I was on my pc when this little x was next to my battery, & my pc was at 0 & wasnt charging, i went on youtube & i followed these steps & it told me to delete acpi compliant control method battery, so i did, & right after i uninstalled it, it turned off, now when i turning it...
  9. my pc wont recovery why?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my pc wont recovery why?: its just like normal i recovery after few minutes but it always going to this if i continue it going back [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-recovery-why/530ccf28-217a-4094-b53b-9fa84e2658ca
  10. lost recovery key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    lost recovery key: I need recovery key for my bitlocker locked. so how can I unlock and get my documents. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-recovery-key/d0b19c13-1fbb-4251-8f2e-7b4efd0f4931"