Windows 10: Lost my redeemed copy of Minecraft Windows 10 on Mojang account

Discus and support Lost my redeemed copy of Minecraft Windows 10 on Mojang account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I was interested in checking out the Minecraft RTX beta for windows 10 and decided to log into my Mojang account again to install the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mehsheep, Apr 22, 2020.

1. mehsheep Win User

Lost my redeemed copy of Minecraft Windows 10 on Mojang account

Hello,

I was interested in checking out the Minecraft RTX beta for windows 10 and decided to log into my Mojang account again to install the windows 10 version.

I had bought the Java edition of Minecraft back in 2012 and distinctly remember that I had redeemed the code for a free copy of Windows 10 Minecraft, and even remember playing through it a bit.

However, accessing my Mojang account now shows no trace of me having ever redeemed the Windows 10 edition, and now that the code redeeming period is over I am unable to get it again. Consulting with my friend, I discovered that the same problem happened to him too

Is there a way I can get back my Windows 10 edition of Minecraft? Thank you.

Lost my redeemed copy of Minecraft Windows 10 on Mojang account b1c2b42f-5dfa-4a8c-a012-d0de19122c63?upload=true.jpg

:)

mehsheep, Apr 22, 2020
  2. swarfega Win User

After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.

Log in to your Minecraft account on Mojang's website and follow the links in your account page to redeem it.

swarfega, Apr 22, 2020
  3. my minecraft for free on mojang website if you have mojang account I have a mojang account it won't work.

Original Title - Help!

my minecraft for free on mojang website if you have mojang account I have a mojang account it won't work my mojang account is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** it said its already redeemed

AlexDalas Christodoulides, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Lost my redeemed copy of Minecraft Windows 10 on Mojang account

Redeeming windows 10 edition of minecraft

Hello, I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 edition of minecraft in 2017, which I was able to get from having the java edition. I have the default game downloaded on my PC, but the code did not seem to work.

Edit: The link to redeem the code from mojang's sight brought me to the microsoft "redeem" page, but the code is listed as "already redeemed," even though this does not show up in my account page.

DavidSchroeder8, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Lost my redeemed copy of Minecraft Windows 10 on Mojang account

1. Lost my redeemed copy of Minecraft Windows 10 on Mojang account - Similar Threads - Lost redeemed copy

2. Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.: I cannot complete the first step to migrate my Mojang account, which is to verify the email. It fails to send the code every time, and changing the email isn't possible because Mojang Studious will not properly send the verification email to verify the account. It claims to...
  3. Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration: Did the migration of Mojang account to Microsoft accounts happen yet? I ask because I have a Mojang account and a Microsoft account and they can't play together so I've been waiting for the migration to happen so I can finally play this game with my friend the way I used to...
  4. Minecraft account and Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account and Mojang: Hello, I have Minecraft Windows 10 edition that I purchased from microsoft and play on a laptop. Does this give me a Mojang account? When I try to sign into Minecraft.net there is no account for my email. I also tried my xbox live sign in redentials and that didn't work. I...
  5. Can't find Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my Mojang account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my Mojang account.: Split from this thread. I can't found the version for window 10 on my mojang acount do you know why is this hapening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-minecraft-windows-10-edition-on-my/d975491a-0f6c-4f9e-85d6-1856ed4bef11
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 : Unable to get the code after redeem it from Mojang

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft for Windows 10 : Unable to get the code after redeem it from Mojang: Hi, I tried to redeem the free code as per below information I got from my Mojang account. You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 code from Mojang is already redeemed on Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 code from Mojang is already redeemed on Windows Store: I've had Minecraft for years, and got the free code on Mojang for the Windows 10 version. The Microsoft store says the code has already been redeemed. I have four days until 4/20/2020, when the offer expires. Help!...
  8. Redeemed minecraft for Windows 10 a long time ago via a code from my Mojang account, now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed minecraft for Windows 10 a long time ago via a code from my Mojang account, now...: I see the record of it being redeemed in my mojang account, but It is not available to download in my windows store. I've done the reset with wsreset.exe, but no dice. What can I do to find the game? I still have the code, even though it says it's been redeemed....
  9. Unable to redeem a free copy of "minecraft for windows 10"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to redeem a free copy of "minecraft for windows 10": So, as the subject says, i get this error when i try to redeem my free copy: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later! Is this a bug or really...
  10. Tried to redeem free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 but

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried to redeem free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 but: I went through Mojang's website and redeemed the code for the free copy of Minecraft Windows 10. However, on the PC I'm using, I migrated to Windows 10 from Windows 7, so the Minecraft Windows 10 app was not already installed on my PC. I cannot find any way to download that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost my copy of minecraft windows 10