Windows 10: lost my solitaire game in microsoft 10 how do I reinstall it?

Discus and support lost my solitaire game in microsoft 10 how do I reinstall it? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do I reinstall game solitaire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by richardjennings7, Oct 5, 2020.

1. lost my solitaire game in microsoft 10 how do I reinstall it?

how do I reinstall game solitaire

:)

richardjennings7, Oct 5, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Game

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the game and check. To do so, follow the steps:

Right click on the app(spider solitaire).

Select Uninstall.

To re-install spider solitaire game, go to Windows Store and re-install it.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Microsoft solitaire

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the autofill is not working as it should be. When the cards are in sequential order it should be auto filled in the deck, instead of dragging them manually.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Solitaire program. If you have any concern with your points, need not to worry. After reinstall sign in with same Microsoft account and it will be in place.

There is no such option in the game settings, which will enable or disable the feature.

We would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Solitaire app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open
      Windows settings
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and select Microsoft Solitaire Collection and then click on
      Uninstall.
    4. Restart the PC and reinstall the Microsoft Solitaire Collection from
      Microsoft store.
    5. Sign in and then check the autofill issue.

However, we do have a dedicated forum for Microsoft Solitaire Collection, I would suggest you to post your query in

Microsoft Causal Games Community
    , where you will find support professionals to address your query.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 5, 2020
  4. lost my solitaire game in microsoft 10 how do I reinstall it?

Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

lost my solitaire game in microsoft 10 how do I reinstall it?

1. lost my solitaire game in microsoft 10 how do I reinstall it? - Similar Threads - lost solitaire game

2. How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?: My computer recently crashed and I had to re-install windows 10 32 Bit. I enjoy playing Solitaire Collection everyday and have done nearly everyday.Once windows was up an running I signed back into Solitaire Collection. Somehow my level for all games had been reset to 0. My...
  3. How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?: My computer recently crashed and I had to re-install windows 10 32 Bit. I enjoy playing Solitaire Collection everyday and have done nearly everyday.Once windows was up an running I signed back into Solitaire Collection. Somehow my level for all games had been reset to 0. My...
  4. reinstall microsoft solitaire collection on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reinstall microsoft solitaire collection on my pc: i have deleted the solitaire collection on my pc in error. I do not see how to reinstall it on the same pc. when I go to microsoft store it appears it is only set up to install on an xbox. is there another site/way to put it on my pc again?...
  5. reinstall microsoft solitaire collection on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reinstall microsoft solitaire collection on my pc: i have deleted the solitaire collection on my pc in error. I do not see how to reinstall it on the same pc. when I go to microsoft store it appears it is only set up to install on an xbox. is there another site/way to put it on my pc again?...
  6. reinstall microsoft solitaire collection on my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. How do I start a new game on Microsoft Solitaire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I start a new game on Microsoft Solitaire?: End current game and start new one. I would think that would be one of the very basic options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-start-a-new-game-on-microsoft-solitaire/00b0d893-9a0f-4555-bc29-767feec88cf7
  8. How do I erase my stats in Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I erase my stats in Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?: How do I get a fresh start in Microsoft Solitaire Collection games? I want to erase my history statistics.. The RESET button does NOT work....
  9. Microsoft Solitaire - Reset Games Lost back to 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire - Reset Games Lost back to 0: I am on Level 80 in Freecell, with about 870 games won and 0 games lost. But last night, I wasn't paying attention and instead of doing an Undo operation, I clicked on the other button and lost the game. I know it's not the end of the world, but I liked having 0, zero, nada,...
  10. how do I pay so there are no ads on my Microsoft solitaire games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I pay so there are no ads on my Microsoft solitaire games: I have used a card to pay previously for a full year. the time to pay again is here and I need help to find a way to pay for no ads on solitaire....