Windows 10: LOST MY WINDOW KEY

Discus and support LOST MY WINDOW KEY in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have lost my laptop window key and I have it in my pocket but I have no money to buy it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RUSHIMORE, Apr 22, 2022.

1. RUSHIMORE Win User

LOST MY WINDOW KEY

I have lost my laptop window key and I have it in my pocket but I have no money to buy it.

:)

RUSHIMORE, Apr 22, 2022
  2. technicks Win User

Lost xp key.

i lost my XP key. And i need it.
    Is there a way to find the XP key i am using now in Windows?

Thanks.

technicks, Apr 22, 2022
  3. mep916 Win User
    lost windows activation key, need new free os thats just as easy as windows

I confirmed this, although it listed a different product key than the one given for my copy of XP. 0.o

mep916, Apr 22, 2022
  4. LOST MY WINDOW KEY

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 22, 2022
Thema:

LOST MY WINDOW KEY

1. LOST MY WINDOW KEY - Similar Threads - LOST WINDOW KEY

2. Lost my windows key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost my windows key: I had recently changed my hard disk from HDD to SDD as a result, I lost my previous windows key which was pre-installed in it and now I have a non-genuine copy of windows. How can I have that old product key...
  3. Lost my windows key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost my windows key: I had recently changed my hard disk from HDD to SDD as a result, I lost my previous windows key which was pre-installed in it and now I have a non-genuine copy of windows. How can I have that old product key...
  4. Lost my windows product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost my windows product key: I'm trying to find a way to possibly find my product key cause I lost mine and it may be gone for good it was a physical copy of windows 10 home and I lost it the product key sticker has been lost for a long time and I only have my cd and I was trying to reinstall my PC using...
  5. Lost my windows product key

Lost my windows product key: I'm trying to find a way to possibly find my product key cause I lost mine and it may be gone for good it was a physical copy of windows 10 home and I lost it the product key sticker has been lost for a long time and I only have my cd and I was trying to reinstall my PC using...
  6. Lost my windows product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. LOST MY WINDOW KEY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOST MY WINDOW KEY: DEAR PLEASE HELP ME MY WINDOWS LOSS WINDOWS KEY PLEASE FIND THE KEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-window-key/9a7f37dd-47f5-4b7f-b30a-a4ebd35efb92
  8. LOST MY WINDOW KEY

LOST MY WINDOW KEY: DEAR PLEASE HELP ME MY WINDOWS LOSS WINDOWS KEY PLEASE FIND THE KEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-window-key/9a7f37dd-47f5-4b7f-b30a-a4ebd35efb92
  9. LOST MY WINDOW KEY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Lost my windows 10 key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost my windows 10 key: something wrong happened to my HDD, i had to take it to the repair shop to fix it, they changed the HDD and installed windows with a new key ( i think its fake ) can Microsoft help me restore my old key based on my Microsoft account that is linked to the laptop?...