Windows 10: Lost my windows 10 login password

Discus and support Lost my windows 10 login password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I can't remember my login password for windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by HeartMaster001, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Lost my windows 10 login password

I can't remember my login password for windows 10

:)

HeartMaster001, Jan 20, 2019

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Window 10 email login password online update but I forget the password I used last to login to windows 10

Hi,

There are useful ways to recover forgotten, or lost Windows 10 password. Let us help you walk through the process.

Please follow the steps below:

Step 1: Reinstall your Windows 10 and access your PC without password.

A clean install of Windows 10 is one of the easiest ways for a Windows lost password problem. It could be the last option you really don't want to try because it will erase your hard drive. But it will definitely help you resolve your issue.

Step 2: Guess your password.

It seems ridiculous to guess your forgotten Windows 10 password, but it often works. You create a password which may be associated with:

• Your name, names of friends and family.
    • Pet information.
    • Birthdays.
    • Home & office addresses.
    • Important numbers.
    Try variations and combinations of them and finally retrieve your password.

Step 3: Have Administrator Changed Your Forgotten Windows 10 Password.

If you share your computer with others, one of them may be set up with administrator level access, you can ask him for help to change your Windows 10 password within his account.

Step 4: Use Windows Password Reset Disk.

If you're proactive enough and created Windows password reset disk before, it's time to use it!

Step 5: Use Windows Password Key.

Windows Password Key has all advantages you want to try it. It can recover lost, forgotten Windows 10 administrator and user password for local account and Microsoft account. No need any advanced measures. 100% safe for your data and computer. Follow the
    handy steps below to bypass Windows 10 password:

• Download Windows Password Key, install and launch it on another available PC. There are 2 ways to burn a password reset disk. The default one is "Quick Recovery", just inset a USB flash drive into it. Click "Burn".
    • Insert the newly created USB drive to the locked Windows 10 computer. Set USB drive as the first boot device in BIOS setup. This computer will reboot.
    • Windows Password Key loads, follow the interface to reset your Windows 10 password.

Hope the above information helps.

Thank you.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Lost my windows 10 login password

Recover lost login password

Hello John,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

To be able to assist you better, provide us a few more details on the below questions.

• Are you referring to a Microsoft Account or a Local user Account?
    • What was the particular situation you were facing before attempting to login to Windows using Safe Mode, when you say "in order to load the software"? Also, is it a third party software you are referring to?
    • Do you receive any specific error message or notification when you say "system wouldn't reboot using my regular login password"?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed to resolve the issue?

Write to us with the required information for us to be able to assist you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Lost my windows 10 login password

1. Lost my windows 10 login password - Similar Threads - Lost login password

2. Lost Windows 10 Login Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lost Windows 10 Login Password: A friend lost his Windows 10 login password after creating a sign-in PIN instead. He has a newly created Microsoft Account with working password. How can he reset or recover his lost Windows 10 login password? It is required to make changes in Settings>Your Info and...
  3. Lost Windows 10 Login Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Windows 10 Login Password: A friend lost his Windows 10 login password after creating a sign-in PIN instead. He has a newly created Microsoft Account with working password. How can he reset or recover his lost Windows 10 login password? It is required to make changes in Settings>Your Info and...
  4. Lost Windows 10 Login Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to windows 10 lost login password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to windows 10 lost login password: I used to login in my windows 10 desktop computer using PIN. Recently, the computer reported unexpected error occurs the PIN is lost, and required to login using password which I do not remember. How can I recover it....
  6. How to windows 10 lost login password

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to windows 10 lost login password: I used to login in my windows 10 desktop computer using PIN. Recently, the computer reported unexpected error occurs the PIN is lost, and required to login using password which I do not remember. How can I recover it....
  7. lost login password

lost login password: I have lost my user password . I am using my pin to log in with but I can.t remembewr my login passwd and I need it for some games and software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-login-password/c7a0e194-39dd-419b-870c-be81ed184f9e
  8. login and password lost

login and password lost: Windows is registered in my name I got one of my laptops back from my grandson and found that now he changed the user name and password. and forgot the password he used How can I get into it...
  9. Lost login password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost login password: I have a fusion laptop that my grandson has forgotten password. I did a shift and reatart to get into reseting pc. I selct troubleshoot, then reset this pc, remove everyting, then just remove my files. I get a message additional space is needed on the drive where Windows is...
  10. Windows 10 - Lost Login Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 - Lost Login Password: Hi, and thanks for help. I have a computer here whose owner changed the password at login (it's of form L: myemail@att.net) and now has no idea what it is. Should be a simple fix, but he also has no idea what the login password to L: myemail@att.net is, and it doesn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i want to reset my Windows 10 Version 1909 local logon Name password & pin www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. i want to reset my Windows 10 Version 1909 local logon Name password & pin