Windows 10: lost my windows 10 pro activation key pls help

Discus and support lost my windows 10 pro activation key pls help in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; please my window 10 pro is requesting activation please how do i get it back please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by joefriday1, Jan 30, 2019.

1. lost my windows 10 pro activation key pls help

please my window 10 pro is requesting activation please how do i get it back please help

:)

joefriday1, Jan 30, 2019
  2. FX-GMC Win User

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Jan 30, 2019
  3. tigger Win User

So it will be fine installing 8.1 pro with a KMS key, then switch to my 8 pro key and it will activate ok?

Maybe a daft question but why can't you just install 8.1 pro with the 8 pro key, or is it different keys for 8 and 8.1? seems silly when 8.1 is a free update anyway.

tigger, Jan 30, 2019
  4. tigger Win User

lost my windows 10 pro activation key pls help

I was considering buying a WMC pro add on for my windows 8.1 pro install, but have googled and found some people had trouble activating it. Has anyone on here got any experience with this.

As to my install, I have a real Windows 8 pro key. So I installed windows 8 pro using a MSDN retail .iso which was activated soon as it finished installing , then I updated to .1 pro.

When you buy the WMC add on, it changes your key, I have read some people have had trouble activating it, now mine activates from windows, I hate doing the phone activation crap, so I don't want to have to do that after the WMC add on finishes installing.

The question is, what happens to my windows 8 pro key, is it still usable? and how would i go about if I had to reinstall? would it have to be-

Install win 8 pro-update to 8.1-install WMC add on, or could i use a windows 8.1 pro with WMC disc?

Thanks guys

Tigger

tigger, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

lost my windows 10 pro activation key pls help

1. lost my windows 10 pro activation key pls help - Similar Threads - lost pro activation

2. Windows 10 activation key pls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 activation key pls: Looking to buy a windows 10 activation key if possible submitted by /u/Nervous_Hornet7506 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/madnmh/windows_10_activation_key_pls/
  3. Help pls, I lost a file!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help pls, I lost a file!: So I hid a app from control panel using registry editor and deleted its start menu folder too. And now I can't find its shortcut and the application itself. The app name is UrbanVPN. submitted by /u/LetsGoDeeper546 [link] [comments]...
  4. lost win 10 pro upgrade key help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    lost win 10 pro upgrade key help: Hey guys, i had to do a full re install of my win 10 gaming rig, and I somehow thought that the win 10 upgrade key was stored in the BIOS, I bought the upgrade through the Win store on my pc on April 2 2019, I can not find the original email, only the confirmation number from...
  5. Lost Windows 10 Activation Key

Lost Windows 10 Activation Key: Hi, I recently purchased a Windows 10 Home product off of Amazon, complete in box. I didn't realize the activation key was on paper in the box and threw it all away. When I inserted the activation media, it prompted me with the watermark in the bottom right corner asking for...
  6. Windows 10 Activation Key Lost

Windows 10 Activation Key Lost: Hello, I recently upgraded my computers motherboard, cpu, and ram. I've had problems with windows in the past, the most recent issue prior to windows randomly deactivating during a game of Borderlands 3 last night was when my SSD that came with my pre-build kicked the bucket....
  7. I LOST MY WINDOW 10 PRO ACTIVATION KEY

I LOST MY WINDOW 10 PRO ACTIVATION KEY: PLEASE TELL HELP MOHAN KR TIWARI <PII removed> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-window-10-pro-activation-key/1531f9d3-aea0-4161-a093-f0fc40a85863"
  8. Lost windows activation key, help

Lost windows activation key, help: Hello. Recently I have put together a new computer using previously bought parts and an older part I have salvaged. This older part is my family's old HDD that has windows 10 installed on it. Now that I have put everything together, I need the windows product key to activate...
  9. Pls Help, My windows 10 Pro will soon expire

Pls Help, My windows 10 Pro will soon expire: Hello guys, I bought my HP Laptop around August 2018 but just yesterday I noticed that this strange message " your window licence will soon expire" keeps popping up. However, my Windows 10 is activated and my product key is genuine but just don't know why i am getting such....
  10. Windows 10 pro activation lost

Windows 10 pro activation lost: One year ago I bought an Asus Notebook with preinstalled Windows 10 Home which I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro (upgrade bought in the Microsoft store). The activation of Windows 10 Pro worked with no problems. After one year without any problems I now get the message "Activate...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i lost my windows 10 activation key

2. i lost my windows activation key

3. i lost my windows 10 activation

4. windows 10 pro key lost,
  5. i lost my key to windows 10,
  6. windows 10 pro key pls,
  7. i lost my windows 10 pro