Windows 10: lost my windows10 registration

Discus and support lost my windows10 registration in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi i am from India and i bought my laptop almost a year ago and after few months when i started getting problems with my windows10 like system hang and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PritamChoudhary, Apr 11, 2020.

1. lost my windows10 registration

hi i am from India and i bought my laptop almost a year ago and after few months when i started getting problems with my windows10 like system hang and all so i installed windows8.1 then i lost my windows10 registration key and now i want to install new windows 10. can anyone help me in getting back my windows 10 activation key

:)

PritamChoudhary, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Kashegan Win User
    Lost Registration

I have an app that previously worked fine, but has started to repeatedly ask for the registration details. I have entered the details several time and the app reports that it has been successful, but the next time I start it, it does the same again. This has only began happening in the last 7-10 days. Any idea's anyone, please?

Kashegan, Apr 11, 2020
  4. lost my windows10 registration

I lost my contacts

Hi John,

Regarding your issue with contact list that is lost in Windows live mail, we suggest to check this thread:

Contacts list disappeared from Windows Live Mail
    . Look for MikeSTL and ¡Firedog answers. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

lost my windows10 registration

1. lost my windows10 registration - Similar Threads - lost windows10 registration

2. lost wifi after windows10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost wifi after windows10 update: Lost wifi after windows10 update. Tried troubleshoot, some fixes from google search, no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-wifi-after-windows10-update/6133347b-3fbf-4895-a893-47331d094ded
  3. lost wifi after windows10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost wifi after windows10 update: Lost wifi after windows10 update. Tried troubleshoot, some fixes from google search, no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-wifi-after-windows10-update/6133347b-3fbf-4895-a893-47331d094ded
  4. lost wifi after windows10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. registration files

registration files: So, Basically I just wanted to be able to get rid of palm tracking. But I couldn't find out how. i tried several different methods, one of which required me to mess with the registration files on the laptop. I didn't want to mess anything up and be unable to reverse it so i...
  6. lost windows10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    lost windows10 pro: we bought a new rebuilt computer with windows10 pro installed. i was trying to link it to my laptop to move pictures and somehow i have screwed up . my new computer now has win10home and my laptop has win10pro. how can i switch it back without screwing up more stuff...
  7. Ethernet connection lost on windows10 pro

Ethernet connection lost on windows10 pro: Hi, I'm having troubles with my ethernet connection on my PC. I recently bought it and I have 2 disks : 1 classic SATA and 1 ssd nvme. I installed on the ssd nvme windows 10 pro and all the stuff I need to work , especially VirtualBox and Vagrant. At that time everything...
  8. Lost Registration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Registration: I have an app that previously worked fine, but has started to repeatedly ask for the registration details. I have entered the details several time and the app reports that it has been successful, but the next time I start it, it does the same again. This has only began...
  9. Lost Registration

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost Registration: I have an app that previously worked fine, but has started to repeatedly ask for the registration details. I have entered the details several time and the app reports that it has been successful, but the next time I start it, it does the same again. This has only began...
  10. Registration key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Registration key: I have purchased more than a dozen computers over the years, but never before has there been no apparent windows registration key, and the computer will not fully function without it. Other than a small fold out pamphlet, nothing came with the computer. Dell computer,...