Windows 10: lost my zune

Discus and support lost my zune in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello - I a a 70 year old retired letter carrier who is not computer savvy . Someone stole my zune and now I want to get the zune music onto my new mp3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by georgewunderlich, Nov 25, 2018.

1. lost my zune

Hello - I a a 70 year old retired letter carrier who is not computer savvy . Someone stole my zune and now I want to get the zune music onto my new mp3 player and I have no idea how to do this . Will someone walk me , slowly , through the process . I bought a Valoin mp3 player that I still cant figure out

thanks

george

:)

georgewunderlich, Nov 25, 2018

2. The TPU Zune Social

rcmartin

Device: Zune 80
    Zune pass: no
    Favorite Album: A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step

zune > gaypod

department76, Nov 25, 2018
  3. The TPU Zune Social

Been a little while, but there are rumors that suggest that Zune hardware is dead.

DanishDevil, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

lost my zune

1. lost my zune - Similar Threads - lost zune

2. Select games freeze randomly -- I'm totally lost on this issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Select games freeze randomly -- I'm totally lost on this issue: PC: i78700k at stock 16GB 3200mhz RAM (default XMP) 2080ti at stock Windows 10 2004 GPU drivers updated, latest bios, latest windows updates. Built PC 2 years ago with a few hardware changes in between. Been working fine up until about a month ago (months after last...
  3. minecraft dungeon lost progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft dungeon lost progress: so i started minecraft dungeons up after like 5h right and it's making me choose another character i lost everything i was level 100+ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeon-lost-progress/487e0629-6405-460d-b2d4-a5f16087d14a
  4. minecraft dungeon lost progress

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft dungeon lost progress: so i started minecraft dungeons up after like 5h right and it's making me choose another character i lost everything i was level 100+ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeon-lost-progress/487e0629-6405-460d-b2d4-a5f16087d14a
  5. Files lost due to bad reset windows 10

Files lost due to bad reset windows 10: Hi, I did a windows reset. In the middle of the reset we had a power failure. When i switched on the pc i installed windows manually from USB. However all the files from before the reset became stored as a TMP file 800GB. I there any way to restore or recover these files...
  6. Dell computer that has "lost" the PIN and the password does not work, cannot get into the...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Dell computer that has "lost" the PIN and the password does not work, cannot get into the...: Woe is me. A few days ago I loaded discord onto my Dell Windows 10 Pro machine. It was initializing at computer startup, so I went into config, told it not to, and then restarted the computer. When I booted, it indicates the PIN has been lost. "Something happened and...
  7. Lost files after I did a Windows Reset "Keep my Files"

Lost files after I did a Windows Reset "Keep my Files": Recently did a reset on my laptop and I chose the keep my files option. Sadly, I cannot find my files anywhere. Even in the windows.old folder, it isn't there. I tried EaseUS to recover but most are unreadable....
  8. Completely lost al sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Completely lost al sound: I am using HP 550-153w All In One and W10 1909 Version 18363.836 I don't know what happened but I completely lost sound. I used to hear the Microsoft song when I started and I had no trouble 4 hors ago, now there is no sound at all. I tried the troubleshooter but that did...
  9. My pc lost sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pc lost sound.: My windows 10 pc lost sound. It appears that the network management stops loading the sound drivers. I deleted the drivers, hoping rebooting will help loading updated sound drivers, but there is no result. Now I don't have sound drivers intel and realtech?...
  10. Lost MS Edge menu to export and save favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Lost MS Edge menu to export and save favorites: I'm using MS Edge V 83.0.478.37 I usually export and save my favorites to a backup disk every week or so and I just tried and the export menu is no longer under Managing Favorites. It used to be in the lower left hand corner of the screen and is no long there. Any ideas? -...