Windows 10: Lost Network (DID NOT UPDATE TO 1803)

Discus and support Lost Network (DID NOT UPDATE TO 1803) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Restarted my computer to find i can no longer connect to network folders. I have a NAS system which shows up under Nwtwork Locations however i had two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by billybag, May 13, 2018.

1. billybag Win User

Lost Network (DID NOT UPDATE TO 1803)

Restarted my computer to find i can no longer connect to network folders.

I have a NAS system which shows up under Nwtwork Locations however i had two additional folders that lead to my NAS's Music folder and Movies folder. Those became inaccessible.

I try to tick network discovery mode and it always reverts back to OFF after i "save"

my PC has NOT updated to 1803 (because the update always fails and is unfixable)

i could really use some help here

thanks.
    Lost Network (DID NOT UPDATE TO 1803) [​IMG]

:)

billybag, May 13, 2018
  2. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, May 22, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 22, 2018
Thema:

Lost Network (DID NOT UPDATE TO 1803)

1. Lost Network (DID NOT UPDATE TO 1803) - Similar Threads - Lost Network DID

2. Lost network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost network: In my computer I have the main broadband hub with the main internet provider and an extender. My computer always connects to the extender and the main provider never appears as an option. I managed to change its priority to 1 but the computer still connects to the extender....
  3. Lost network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost network: In my computer I have the main broadband hub with the main internet provider and an extender. My computer always connects to the extender and the main provider never appears as an option. I managed to change its priority to 1 but the computer still connects to the extender....
  4. Lost network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. LOST NETWORKS

LOST NETWORKS: I just installed a new router. I orginally had three networks i.e. shorehouse 4, shorehouse4 guest, and shorehouse4-almond. I now have only one: shorehouse4-almond. How do I get the other two back?...
  6. Lost desktop thanks to update windows 10 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost desktop thanks to update windows 10 1803: 3 weeks in a row every monday I lost the use of my desktop. 2 times I succeeded to go back to previous version. NOW Tuesday I am still trying to go back to previous version. It won't work. All I get is a black screen with a blinking cursor. Shutting down several times...
  7. Lost My Network After 1803 Update

Lost My Network After 1803 Update: Prior to the update I had 4 Computers linked over my Wireless Network. After the update the Network was lost. I checked that all the Drives and/or Folders were still shared, they are. First: I went into Network Credentials on all 4 machines and made sure that all 4 plus...
  8. Oh NO! Did 1803 ISO eliminate In-Place Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Oh NO! Did 1803 ISO eliminate In-Place Update?: Since I've tried more times than I care to count to install the 1803 update I thought I'd give the In-Place update a try. To do this you have to boot from the 1803 ISO, which made on 09 May using the Media Creation Tool. I remember that when I did the 2017 Spring Creator...
  9. Lost network after 1803 update

Lost network after 1803 update: I have 2 PCs on a network Both are Windows 10 pro with 1803 update. They both worked fine on the network before the update. I get this error message on both PCs. [img] 109467
  10. Lost Network

Lost Network: Running W10 Pro with Anniversary Update. I use a WD MyCloud NAS connected via ethernet. I have three media players also connected via ethernet using powerlines. Never had a problem until today. Now none of the media players can find or connect to the network. The NAS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1803 unidentified network

2. lost network computers after 1803 updat