Windows 10: Lost Nvidia tracking application icon

Discus and support Lost Nvidia tracking application icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Having two graphics card one is Intel and dedicated one is Nvidia. In system tray icon it was showing an Nvidia icon to keep a track of all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AaronS_A, Oct 18, 2020.

1. AaronS_A Win User

Lost Nvidia tracking application icon

Having two graphics card one is Intel and dedicated one is Nvidia. In system tray icon it was showing an Nvidia icon to keep a track of all applications running on the dedicated graphics card but suddenly that icon disappeared and unable to view it.

That choice helped a ton and I need it back my card model is GTX 1650.

Much appreciated
    Aaron

:)

AaronS_A, Oct 18, 2020
  2. AaronS_A Win User

Having two graphics card one is Intel and dedicated one is Nvidia. In system tray icon it was showing an Nvidia icon to keep a track of all applications running on the dedicated graphics card but suddenly that icon disappeared and unable to view it.

That choice helped a ton and I need it back my card model is GTX 1650.

Much appreciated
    Aaron

AaronS_A, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Chanh S. Win User
    tracking lost phone

Hello Shyam Sinha,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Support. I understand you have some concerns with a lost Windows Phone.

In the event of a lost phone, you may be able to track is using the Find My Phone feature available to Windows Phone 7 and up. There are some things you should consider first regarding Find My Phone:

If you have any further questions or concerns, just let us know.

Regards,

Chanh S., Oct 18, 2020
  4. Lost Nvidia tracking application icon

tracking lost phone

Hi TawandaChiyangwa,

In regards to tracking your lost phone with the Find My Phone option online, there is a chance that changing the sim card will prevent you from being able to use the service. Specifically, it is the Microsoft Account email that you first set up on the
    phone which allows you to track the device through your account at Windowsphone.com. If this primary Microsoft Account is deleted (for example, if yourphone requires a factory reset to add a new sim card), then you will no longer see the phone listed on your
    account profile, and will not be able to use the Find My Phone tracking feature. I hope this helps to answer your question and thanks for posting to the MIcrosoft Answers forums!

Best,

Greg

Gregory A., Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Lost Nvidia tracking application icon - Similar Threads - Lost Nvidia tracking

2. nvidia Control Panel - "Application is not compatable with installed NVIDIA Driver"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nvidia Control Panel - "Application is not compatable with installed NVIDIA Driver": ...So what version IS compatible?Device Manager lists the nvidia 680M with driver 302.92 and no errors.same hardware, same win10 OS, same nvidia card ALL working many years without issue.uninstalled the current nvidia drivers but the PC is using the builtin intel HD Graphics...
  3. Tracking lost laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tracking lost laptop: I have lost my laptop and have tried to use find my device to track it but it’s not being very accurate. I’m fairly certain that I left it somewhere in my school and find my device is saying that it was last found near multiple locations that are near the school. One thing...
  4. lost icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost icons: i recently minimized images on my system and lost my icons. how do I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-icons/77dc25cb-6fbe-4be1-9046-2e6322234216
  5. Every application running on Nvidia GPU.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every application running on Nvidia GPU.: [ATTACH] I noticed when I monitoring the idle temps. Normally GPU temp idling 30-40 degree. When I realize it's exceeded 50 degrees on idle I know it's too much. Then I tracked the GPU activity and see these unnecessary apps running on the GPU. I did a clean reinstall...
  6. lost recycle icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost recycle icon: How do i put my lost recycle icon back on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-recycle-icon/62a72c86-055f-4442-910b-f86d81bea7cd
  7. lost laptop how to track

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    lost laptop how to track: how i can track the laptop when it will lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-laptop-how-to-track/d6b5627c-567a-4d8a-b657-03b60c6e5654"
  8. Lost my nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost my nvidia control panel: I literally deleted it on accident how do i get it back and i also recently asked how to fix windows error 43 on my gpu: rtx 2080 and it worked but it recently re shows the error plz gelp with one or the other problems...
  9. lost music track

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lost music track: have bought, and downloaded music track from FRIARS POINT ..USA..called ..BOOM..BOOM..BOOM....Can't find the track on my PC...!!, How do I find this.??..Thanks...Johnnymac ~#~#...
  10. Lost search icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost search icon: I have a new laptop with windows 10 home. Cortana suddenly appeared last night. It might be useful, but only seems to want to search the internet. I have managed to hide/disable it but have lost the search icon which searched my PC only; how do I get it back please? 78367