Windows 10: LOST OF CONNECTIVITY

Discus and support LOST OF CONNECTIVITY in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everybody. I have lost my connectivity in my office Network after the latest update of Windows 10. Is there any solution to my problem? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ANDREASKOUMARIANOS, Nov 15, 2018.

1. LOST OF CONNECTIVITY

Hello everybody. I have lost my connectivity in my office Network after the latest update of Windows 10. Is there any solution to my problem?

Thanks in advance.

:)

ANDREASKOUMARIANOS, Nov 15, 2018
  2. rob1618 Win User

Lost internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

after downloading windows 10, i had no internet wifi connections. tried almost everything from community.

I downloaded talent driver network software to an

external drive using another computer and then ran the set up on non internet computer. Wifi networks reappeared and I was able to get on the internet and download some apps but connects lost by the next day when turned on computer, Again unable to get
    on internet and network adapters not listed. Talent driver software no longer effective.

tried INFO GROUND(/) STEP 1. NO CHANGED...no connections listed.

thanks fo trying to help. Any other suggestions

rob1618, Nov 15, 2018
  3. GSG-9 Win User
    Lost the Seagate...

The drive seems to be completely dead, my computer will not boot if I have it connected...to the windows cd or the new installation on the F1 drive (which is the boot drive now by the way)

Thanks for the above article, im booting into Vista: U 64 right now, I cant follow those steps if the drive is in, it will lock up before it gets that far or if its not a cold boot the drive does not appear on the list.

GSG-9, Nov 15, 2018
  4. LOST OF CONNECTIVITY

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

LOST OF CONNECTIVITY

1. LOST OF CONNECTIVITY - Similar Threads - LOST CONNECTIVITY

2. Lost internet connection but the network is fine. I did the easy diagnostics, no luck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost internet connection but the network is fine. I did the easy diagnostics, no luck.: Dell PC, Windows 11 ver 23H2. I lost my internet connection while setting up a new Brother laser printer. PC said “Can’t reach the default gateway. Network connection quality might be low.” But the quality is “full bars” and my phone and pad connect great to the extender. I...
  3. Lost internet connection but the network is fine. I did the easy diagnostics, no luck.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost internet connection but the network is fine. I did the easy diagnostics, no luck.: Dell PC, Windows 11 ver 23H2. I lost my internet connection while setting up a new Brother laser printer. PC said “Can’t reach the default gateway. Network connection quality might be low.” But the quality is “full bars” and my phone and pad connect great to the extender. I...
  4. HDMI monitor shows computr start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI monitor shows computr start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost...: HDMI monitor shows computr start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost and monitor shut downit happened after updating windows-11 ith regular updates. maybe there is a connection...
  5. HDMI monitor shows computr start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost...

HDMI monitor shows computr start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost...: HDMI monitor shows computr start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost and monitor shut downit happened after updating windows-11 ith regular updates. maybe there is a connection...
  6. lost my mapping and won't re-connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost my mapping and won't re-connect: we have a peer-to-peer ? network, my husband is the server, i was mapped to his drive to access the necessary programs and files for our business. my computer is considered a "workstation". 2 days ago, the mapping stopped working & my system locked up everytime i opened file...
  7. lost my mapping and won't re-connect

lost my mapping and won't re-connect: we have a peer-to-peer ? network, my husband is the server, i was mapped to his drive to access the necessary programs and files for our business. my computer is considered a "workstation". 2 days ago, the mapping stopped working & my system locked up everytime i opened file...
  8. lost my mapping and won't re-connect

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. after an update, my pc lost internet connection via ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after an update, my pc lost internet connection via ethernet: after an update, my pc lost internet connection via ethernet. the message said i had an invalid Ip configuration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-an-update-my-pc-lost-internet-connection-via/3b3151a1-a7c9-48fb-a185-6d707d9a8838
  10. after an update, my pc lost internet connection via ethernet

after an update, my pc lost internet connection via ethernet: after an update, my pc lost internet connection via ethernet. the message said i had an invalid Ip configuration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-an-update-my-pc-lost-internet-connection-via/3b3151a1-a7c9-48fb-a185-6d707d9a8838