Windows 10: Lost of the complete Forza Horizon 4 progress

Discus and support Lost of the complete Forza Horizon 4 progress in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! It was a long time since I last connected to fh4. Yesterday, I was trying to connect again and, after syncing and optimizing my game again strange,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Juan Pablo Silveira, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Lost of the complete Forza Horizon 4 progress

Hi! It was a long time since I last connected to fh4. Yesterday, I was trying to connect again and, after syncing and optimizing my game again strange, since I did not uninstalled it my game was restarted and I was driving the Mclaren Senna from the intro. This is very sad, I´ve spent a lot of time in this game and had aproximately 80 mill in cars and cash. Is there any chance of having my progress back? Any help will be appreciated!

:)

Juan Pablo Silveira, Jul 19, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Lost Data For Forza Horizon 4 / Bidding problems

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to bid cars and when you lose progress in the game.

I suggest you to post your query on
    Forza Horizon 4 forum
    , where we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jul 19, 2021
  3. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Aditya_Roy, Jul 19, 2021
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Lost of the complete Forza Horizon 4 progress

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Naveen_M, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

Lost of the complete Forza Horizon 4 progress

1. Lost of the complete Forza Horizon 4 progress - Similar Threads - Lost complete Forza

2. Transfer progress Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer progress Forza Horizon 4: Soon I will take Forza 4 on Steam, I would like to know if there is a transfer of progress? Looking on the Internet there is only a discussion of 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-progress-forza-horizon-4/6224fb60-3458-4203-b7db-e102a49c4004
  3. Transfer progress Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer progress Forza Horizon 4: Soon I will take Forza 4 on Steam, I would like to know if there is a transfer of progress? Looking on the Internet there is only a discussion of 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-progress-forza-horizon-4/6224fb60-3458-4203-b7db-e102a49c4004
  4. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, Microsoft! I spent 1 WEEK trying to solve the problem of your product! At first I'd like to say, that it is hilarious that a huge company like Microsoft can't create a good website for Xbox Live. Your Xbox website is lagging, bugging and so on. Ok, so the main problem....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Progress Bar Won't Move

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Progress Bar Won't Move: I'm downloading forza horizon 4 ultimate edition on the Microsoft store and so far I'm at 61.14 gb and the progress bar has moved not even 5% of the way....
  6. Forza Horizon 4 lost account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 lost account: Hello. So I connected my Microsoft account on which i have bought Forza Horizon 4 to another PC. On The original account i had level 60 or something and when i enter the game on the new PC i don't have the same account. It is with a different name, level one, lost all my cars...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Lost savegame

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Lost savegame: I was having trouble starting the game for a while found out I can't use headphones or the game crashes so thanks for that and somehow in that process my save game got lost and I can't access my old cars. What the F*** am I supposed to do to fix this?...
  8. Lost Progress on Forza Horizon 4 after using Windows recovery Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Progress on Forza Horizon 4 after using Windows recovery Tool: Since the last windows update that I got on 28/12/2018, my game started lagging and stuttering and so on, so I decided to reinstall the update before the last update using the Recovery tool provided by windows, I did it without any problems but when I entered the game , I was...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...