Windows 10: lost office suite after Product Recovery

Discus and support lost office suite after Product Recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; "I used to have microsoft office 10. This came across with the free Windows 10 update from windows 7 , but I had to do a Product Software Recovery and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AJ625, Jan 8, 2019.

1. AJ625 Win User

lost office suite after Product Recovery

"I used to have microsoft office 10. This came across with the free Windows 10 update from windows 7 , but I had to do a Product Software Recovery and now I do not have the Office suite. I have tried to activate your Product code but it does not like it. Is there anyway to retrieve the office suite? My Laptop is a Toshiba Satellite, THANKS AJ"

:)

AJ625, Jan 8, 2019

2. Lost office suite when upgraded to windows 10

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would require some more information to assist you better.

• What is the make & model of the computer?
    • Do you have Office suite CD/DVD disk with you?

As I understand, you have lost all of the programs after installing Windows 10.

If yes I would suggest you to reinstall the Office suite.

Unfortunately, there is nothing much we can do to get back the programs lost. You may have to install them again.

Also refer to the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/...p#repair-recovery-help=windows-8&v1h=win8tab1

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Kari, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Tejas Win User

How to recover lost Microsoft Office 2013 Product Key after Windows 10 Reset PC

Although the Windows Lost Product Key question has been asked before, this is slightly different.
    I did 'Reset this PC' from Windows 10 Recovery without taking a backup of the system or files. All my files were safe but the Licensed Microsoft Office 2013 was removed. I have unfortunately misplaced the MS Office 2013 Student and Home product box. I have also checked with Windows Helpdesk if any of my emails are associated with the MS Office and the Microsoft Account; sadly, none are.

I read that that the 'Reset' cleans the registry and removes the apps. I am thinking of two ways to try and find the key

1. Use all the Free Key finders around then buy a paid one if they don't work
    2. Use Recuva or a similar tool to try and recover the deleted old Windows Registry files

Has anyone faced a similar issue or can you think of an alternate way to try and get the Key?

Tejas, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. lost office suite after Product Recovery - Similar Threads - lost office suite

2. Lost Product Key to Office Professional Plus 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Product Key to Office Professional Plus 2016: Lost Product Key to Office Professional Plus 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-product-key-to-office-professional-plus-2016/e6384b49-b08a-4ffa-ad47-91be4a7a8c2a
  3. Office Suite Key help..?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office Suite Key help..?: So, i updated a windows x32 to x64, which was free and the product key automatically registered and whatnot-ed, but i neglected to check if office suite could do the same. I vaguely remember if my previous suite was either downloaded via an old mdsn account(expired?; no idea...
  4. Lost Office 2016 Product Key after Win10 reiinstall

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost Office 2016 Product Key after Win10 reiinstall: I had to reinstall Win10 Pro on my laptop after an upgrade had failed. I purchased Office 2016 and have the Order Number but I do not have the Product Key. The order link is no longer valid. What are my options? Thanks....
  5. lost Office 2019 product key

lost Office 2019 product key: I bougth a usb microsoft office profecional 2019 a few weeks ago and I lost the product Key, How I can recover it? I have the receipt but the seller did not answer...
  6. 2019 Microsoft office suite

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    2019 Microsoft office suite: Does anyone know if the offer from Software Discount Store for $31.99 is a valid offer? Supposedly a one time purchase & download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2019-microsoft-office-suite/e46e7a20-eada-4b25-81d8-01beff17a979
  7. Lost my Microsoft Suite

Lost my Microsoft Suite: Laptop recently crashed, decided to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. Lost ALL of my Microsoft Suite and need it back. I paid for this program when I purchased the Laptop. It is Not a "by the month" program. I need help downloading my programs again. Thanks...
  8. Can't purchase Office suite

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't purchase Office suite: I'm trying to get a new subscription to Office 365 Personal but can't complete the purchase because the 'Buy now' button is greyed out and unclickable. Here are the steps: 1: I add the product to my basket and click 'Checkout'. 2: I'm redirected to a screen headed...
  9. Windows 10 - recovery lost office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - recovery lost office: I recovered window 10 PC which was in a boot loop from the windows upgrade...Using Creator USB... My Office products did not recover. However, their were files in the Windows.old directory. I was going to ask how to recover from there. However, all those files are now...
  10. Office Suite icons not appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office Suite icons not appearing: Hello, I just bought a Dell. At first there was no problem, but just today the icons for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are not appearing when I hit Start. I can access the programs by using Search, but the icons should also appear when I hit Start. As of now there are just 3...