Windows 10: Lost one item in Systray, Win 10/64 Pro

Discus and support Lost one item in Systray, Win 10/64 Pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; THIS MESSAGE HAS CHECKED NEGATIVE FOR COVID-19. Hello, I lost the icon/shortcut for the Safely Remove USB device in Systray. I can't seem to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MeanSpitfire, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Lost one item in Systray, Win 10/64 Pro

THIS MESSAGE HAS CHECKED NEGATIVE FOR COVID-19.

Hello,

I lost the icon/shortcut for the Safely Remove USB device in Systray. I can't seem to be able to recover it. Can anyone help so that I can return it to Systray?

Win 10/64 Pro

Thanks very much,

John

:)

MeanSpitfire, Mar 25, 2020
  2. eidairaman1, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Upgraded - Win 7 Pro 64 bit OS to Win 10 and Received Win 10 32 bit OS- How to Fix

When I upgraded a desktop running Win 7 Pro 64 to Win 10, I selected installation of Win 10 64, however, system information now reflects that I have Win 10 32 bit and an x64 based processor. What steps may I take to re-install Win 10 - 64?

w10-64Upgrade, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Lost one item in Systray, Win 10/64 Pro

Upgrade from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro 64/bit?

Fully Licensed & Activated Member here...

1) Laptop:

Win 10 Home 64/bit want to Upgrade to Win 10 Pro 64/bit.

Is there a free upgrade for students or key holders of Win7Pro or Win10 Home to Win10 Pro?

2) Desktop:

Win 7 Pro 64/bit & Win 10 Pro 64/bit.

Retaining Win 7 until a few more bugs are fixed in Win 10. I know they will be.

--Don't make me buy an APPLE, please!!!!

MacGayver_Engineering, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Lost one item in Systray, Win 10/64 Pro

1. Lost one item in Systray, Win 10/64 Pro - Similar Threads - Lost item Systray

2. Lost windows key Windows 10 PRO 64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost windows key Windows 10 PRO 64: I bought laptop from my company where i worked. I wanted install fresh version of windows 10 pro 64bit, and i needed windows key.I got the key from registry, using some code and creating produkctkey.vbs file from txt file. When i opened that file then it pop up the window and...
  3. Lost windows key Windows 10 PRO 64

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost windows key Windows 10 PRO 64: I bought laptop from my company where i worked. I wanted install fresh version of windows 10 pro 64bit, and i needed windows key.I got the key from registry, using some code and creating produkctkey.vbs file from txt file. When i opened that file then it pop up the window and...
  4. Lost windows key Windows 10 PRO 64

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. W10 systray items not grouped hidden?

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 systray items not grouped hidden?: On my W10 desktop PC, in the systray area, many icons especially those used not often are grouped in a little box that can be clicked open to view all the icons stored there. On my W10 laptop, every systray icon is always visible all the time. Anyone know what's with that?...
  6. Upgrading win 10 Home 64 bits to Win 10 64 bits Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading win 10 Home 64 bits to Win 10 64 bits Pro: I have a laptop with win10 Home 64 bits installed on it. I need t upgrade it to Win 10 Pro 64 bits. I have a digital Licence on my PC Pro 64 bits. I have already tried to upgrade my laptop with clean install but Microsoft does not give me any choice except buying the...
  7. Help replacing Win.7Pro 64, to Win.10 Pro 64?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help replacing Win.7Pro 64, to Win.10 Pro 64?: Howdy all! I am unfortunately in a situation where I think I will need to replace hardware, [ie: B85 Chipset MoBo, and Intel core i7, CPU] before installing either a "clean," or an "upgrade" to WIN10? I perform upgrades every six or seven years, to keep up with technology....
  8. Need to UPGRADE Win 7 Pro X 64 to Win 10 Pro X 64

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to UPGRADE Win 7 Pro X 64 to Win 10 Pro X 64: Upgrading Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro: Running Win 7 Pro with Service Pak 1 on a HP PC Desktop Mo h8-1360t 1.00 and I want to upgrade (not a fresh install) upgrade Win 7 Pro 64 bit to Win 10 Pro. 64 Bit Spec: Processor is Intel (R) Quad Core I-7-3770CPU 3.4 GHZ, 10 GB Mem ,...
  9. Win 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Pro 64-bit: Since, in my 2 laborious (!) years of experience with Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) on the nicely-'appointed' desktop I built, it does not work as advertised, can I return it to MS and replace it Windows 7 Pro (64-bit which does work as advertised)? I thought I was being smart to...
  10. UAC Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    UAC Win 10 Pro 64 bit.: Hi all, Good to be here. Somehow I have managed to mess up my only UAC (the hidden one in Command Prompt. It does show up on the login page but Account name is "NewUsername", Username is "Brian-HP/NewUsername" and it asks for a password. Which I cant find or remember as it...