Windows 10: Lost One Note

Discus and support Lost One Note in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; . I have 2 microsoft accounts with using the same email. One work and 1 personal. I have 2 user accounts on my PC. I cannot access my my One Note... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PATTIANNJONES, May 29, 2019.

1. Lost One Note

. I have 2 microsoft accounts with using the same email. One work and 1 personal. I have 2 user accounts on my PC. I cannot access my my One Note account. I no longer have access to my school email account. When trying to log on to the work account, Microsoft redirects me to my school email and asks me to log on. I believe that I still have access to the files saved in One Drive, which were created the same time I created my One Notebook. Please help! I have EVERYTHING in that app! I hope i have given you all the needed information. Thanks!

:)

PATTIANNJONES, May 29, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Thank you for getting back to us. To recover Sticky Notes backup from plum.sqlite, kindly try the steps below:

• Find and open plum.sqlite file with Notepad, Microsoft Word or Wordpad.
    • View and find the lost notes in the plum.sqlite file, copy the exact notes that you lost and and paste to a new Sticky Notes so to recover it.

Kindly get back to us and let know the results.

Xylee Del, May 29, 2019
  3. bromberg Win User
    lost sticky notes with Fall Creator

Brink,
    I went to this folder:
    C:\Users\.DESKTOP-V44B91G\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    and the only file in it was plum.sqlite so I'm very certain there are no .snt files on my PC.
    I appreciate all your suggestions, thanks again.
    Dan

bromberg, May 29, 2019
  4. Lost One Note

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Lost One Note

1. Lost One Note - Similar Threads - Lost Note

2. Sticky Notes seems to have lost all of my notes, but is in some sort of "search" mode that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes seems to have lost all of my notes, but is in some sort of "search" mode that...: I've used the Sticky Notes Windows 11 app to hold a long list of text items that I use for various purposes. It's been perfectly reliable for a long time.This morning it seems completely broken. Instead of showing my long list of text items, it shows a "Search" field below...
  3. Sticky Notes seems to have lost all of my notes, but is in some sort of "search" mode that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes seems to have lost all of my notes, but is in some sort of "search" mode that...: I've used the Sticky Notes Windows 11 app to hold a long list of text items that I use for various purposes. It's been perfectly reliable for a long time.This morning it seems completely broken. Instead of showing my long list of text items, it shows a "Search" field below...
  4. Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...: A few months ago I migrated our Exchange to a new provider with a good and long-standing reputation. No issues so far -- except one.I recently noticed that in the Notes field for a certain Contact, most of the lengthy text that was in there has disappeared, leaving only the...
  5. Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...

Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...: A few months ago I migrated our Exchange to a new provider with a good and long-standing reputation. No issues so far -- except one.I recently noticed that in the Notes field for a certain Contact, most of the lengthy text that was in there has disappeared, leaving only the...
  6. Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. White board note lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White board note lost: My white board seems to have upgrade overnight, and when opened this morning its has a different look, but all of my note since January 11st are lost. With no notification or messages to alert me or tell me what happened. Is there anyway to recover?...
  8. White board note lost

White board note lost: My white board seems to have upgrade overnight, and when opened this morning its has a different look, but all of my note since January 11st are lost. With no notification or messages to alert me or tell me what happened. Is there anyway to recover?...
  9. Sticky notes missing from Outlook, sync errors, lost important stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes missing from Outlook, sync errors, lost important stuff: I've been using sticky notes since forever, I'm a huge fan. I have almost a dozen different notes and I use them for everything - sketching, planning, remembering important dates, whatever. When I moved from a laptop to a desktop last year, all of my notes migrated perfectly,...
  10. Sticky notes missing from Outlook, sync errors, lost important stuff

Sticky notes missing from Outlook, sync errors, lost important stuff: I've been using sticky notes since forever, I'm a huge fan. I have almost a dozen different notes and I use them for everything - sketching, planning, remembering important dates, whatever. When I moved from a laptop to a desktop last year, all of my notes migrated perfectly,...