Windows 10: Lost one of my photo recognition pics, to make a collection of pics

Discus and support Lost one of my photo recognition pics, to make a collection of pics in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I started tagging the names on photos to collect them, i accidently added a collection of my daughters to my sons, so i went to his photo that i had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LisaMiller7, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Lost one of my photo recognition pics, to make a collection of pics

I started tagging the names on photos to collect them, i accidently added a collection of my daughters to my sons, so i went to his photo that i had tagged with his name and backed his name out and lost his photo to tag all his collection, how can i add his photo back to tag his collection again

:)

LisaMiller7, Oct 19, 2018

2. Collection Pics

I have hundreds of pics in "collection" as I pick groups of pics and move them to Albums I would hope they would disappear from the collection so I do not have to comb through the same pics over and over as I move groups from collection into Albums.

Is there a way to get them to no longer show up collection after I move them?

thanks

TumbleweedHQ, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Viewing pics and photos

Thanks again, Arjay,

Unfortunately, the problem remains the same. After rebooting it let me open half a dozen pics using the Photos app, as I originally wanted. I could see each pic the same size in the same window. Success, I thought.

Then it simply stopped. After those first few pics it stopped opening photos and the same message appears: 'The app didn't start.'

I tried going back to the beginning and doing the steps you advised at the start but the same process happened.

It's driving me mad. A nearly new computer and it can't do a simple thing like show me pictures.

What's next? Any suggestions?

All the best, Andrew

AndrewDownieBrazil, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Lost one of my photo recognition pics, to make a collection of pics

Lost pics on 950XL

Hi all,

Had an update just now (16th Sept) and now the majority of my photos wont open, they show within the win photo app with an exclamation rather than the pic itself and when I try to open the file it says "We cant show this photo at the moment> Please try again
    later". The pics were all showing and able to be opened prior to the update!

Also what is strange is that in the photo tile it shows the pics that I have lost.

Please advise how to fix this as this this is detrimental to my enjoyment of this phone and the whole Microsoft experience, viewing pics is one of the basic operations of any phone but this is so frustrating......please advise!

Thanks in advance,

GlenHorncastle, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Lost one of my photo recognition pics, to make a collection of pics

1. Lost one of my photo recognition pics, to make a collection of pics - Similar Threads - Lost photo recognition

2. Profile pic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile pic: I suddenly received a message saying my profile picture doesn't meet Microsoft Community standard guidelines. It was a selfie with a zombie look that I've used for years. Odd but ok I'll just change to a normal selfie pic like most people do. My profile shows it took the...
  3. Importing one iphone pic yields two different versions of that pic in Microsoft Photos app

Importing one iphone pic yields two different versions of that pic in Microsoft Photos app: When I import for example 10 iphone pictures into my Photosapp on a Windows 10 PC, I see not 10 but rather 20 photos on the PC, includingin File Explorer. The difference between each pair of otherwise identicalphotos seems to be degrees of light vs dark or maybe color hues,...
  4. My profile pic in the MS Solitaire collection looks strange.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My profile pic in the MS Solitaire collection looks strange.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/harshvpandey101x [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mfm4vg/my_profile_pic_in_the_ms_solitaire_collection/
  5. pics. disappear and turn into icons on pic. folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    pics. disappear and turn into icons on pic. folders: hi folks , need help ,just bought W10 desktop a remanufacted one and downloaded my W7 files. the problem started right away all the files with pics. turned into icons , so reset everything that I could find from going into command prompt to regit from all the info I found...
  6. PIC to PIC BYTEs divided by 2

PIC to PIC BYTEs divided by 2: Hi, I have a PCB with 2x PICs on 18F4620 MASTER and 18F4431 SLAVE. The SLAVE READs an Incremental encoder, then the MASTER CALLs for the 2xBYTEs. The SLAVE SEROUT, also a Digital analyser, shows correct BYTEs being SENT. Once in the MASTER, both BYTEs are now 1/2 of what...
  7. Moving pic from MS Photos

Moving pic from MS Photos: Photo Gallery was easy to work with. Photos is the most screwed up affair they could come up with. How the heck do you email a photo, or save it to the desktop in Win 10? I tried "share", which I've never used before, and it wanted me to add accounts to some app. I detest...
  8. Recover Lost Folders, files and pics

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover Lost Folders, files and pics: I lost all my files and folders and pics when I had to reset my pc to factory condition how do I get them all back without back ups? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-lost-folders-files-and-pics/8f089811-f6e9-497a-b723-dd9b7b404333"
  9. Stop pics opening in One Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop pics opening in One Drive: After I updated my Laptop which has Windows 10, (it was the anniversary update), I go to upload pictures from my camera and it opens in "One Drive" and not how it use to before. I do things to some pictures and I do it in my "Paint Shop Pro" but I am not able to open pictures...
  10. Shrink pics

in Windows 10 Support
    Shrink pics: Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh, just found out that there is no right click on a pic and then choose to shrink it in Win 10 like there was in Win 7. 19264