Windows 10: Lost option to color categorize entries in Windows 10 calendar.

Discus and support Lost option to color categorize entries in Windows 10 calendar. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Not sure what happened but I used to be able to categorize events with colors. The option came up by right clicking but now when I right click I only... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Athalwolf, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Athalwolf Win User

Lost option to color categorize entries in Windows 10 calendar.

Not sure what happened but I used to be able to categorize events with colors. The option came up by right clicking but now when I right click I only get the options Show As and Delete. Older items that I categorized are still showing in their respective colors. This issue started yesterday.
    Thanks for any assistance.

:)

Athalwolf, Aug 15, 2017

2. categorize entries in windows 10 calendar

Hello, I cannot find a way to categorize the entries in the windows 10 calendar, I need my entries to be color coded, can anyone help please... I have spend too much time trying to figure this out. thank you kindly

Carol-Annne

Carol-AnneR, Aug 15, 2017
  3. chopprs Win User
    Calendar Categories

No one has any idea how to categorize the calendar entries? I am hoping with colors but icons or anything would help. PLEASE???? Lost option to color categorize entries in Windows 10 calendar. :)

chopprs, Aug 15, 2017
  4. Lost option to color categorize entries in Windows 10 calendar.

Same problem here. Completely messed up my system - back to school tomorrow and am going to find it hard to keep track of all my students/classes.

RedVikingHood, Aug 26, 2017
  5. Athalwolf Win User
    I still have the issue. No one has responded here so I'll try a couple of other forums and if I find a fix I'll report back here. Maybe you could too. Remember : Two beers are better than one. Or something like that *Smile

Athalwolf, Aug 27, 2017
  6. Apparently Windows dropped the feature.

I am currently searching for an alternative app now.

RedVikingHood, Aug 27, 2017
  7. I have found a work around:

You can enter the events in (or edit them later for the colour) in outlook live which is free. The coloured events sync with the app.

RedVikingHood, Aug 27, 2017
  8. Athalwolf Win User

Awesome. I'll use it too. Thanks!

Athalwolf, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Lost option to color categorize entries in Windows 10 calendar. - Similar Threads - Lost option color

2. lost color in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost color in windows 10: i lost all color on my windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-color-in-windows-10/510e2b3f-8241-4516-b0d6-6738cf1d5e05
  3. Calendar colors

Calendar colors: My new upgrade to Outlook changed my bright, easily legible colors that I use to code events to some barely-legible pastel colors that are difficult to read. Can I revert to my old color scheme?...
  4. Windows 10 calendar cannot personalize calendar item color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 calendar cannot personalize calendar item color: I just recently started using Windows 10 calendar, Version 16005.11231.20192.0, instead of Outlook. The problem is that all of my calendar items show up in red; painful, bright, red. I have tried to use the personalization option to set colors and only some of the window...
  5. The 'Categorize' option in my Microsoft Calendar app disappeared

The 'Categorize' option in my Microsoft Calendar app disappeared: Hi, I've been using the Microsoft Calendar app for quite a while now, and I really liked the categorize option that allowed me to color code specific events on my calendar just by right clicking them. Today, I noticed that of my two accounts registered on my email app, one...
  6. calendar entries

calendar entries: Using the calendar that comes with windows 10, The entries I make disappear when I deselect and re-open the calendar. I do press 'save'! What am I doing wrong? 125690
  7. CALENDAR ENTRIES GONE!!

CALENDAR ENTRIES GONE!!: I wonder if anybody from Microsoft will read this post and, if they do, will appreciate the consternation I am now going through because ALL my calendar entries deleted themselves??!! I have been using the calendar that is part of the Windows Mail app. Everything has been...
  8. Windows 10 Calendar Colors Resetting

Windows 10 Calendar Colors Resetting: Hello - A few days ago, my Windows calendar began resetting all of the colors for my different calendars periodically. It does it whenever I close the app or minimize it, as well as every once and while when it is open. This is very annoying because I have certain colors...
  9. Updated Win10 - have I lost all my calendar entries?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated Win10 - have I lost all my calendar entries?: Serious, ongoing issues with Win10 1803 update. Had to reinstall Win10 - now works fine, but all my calendar entries have vanished. Are they retrievable somewhere/somehow?...
  10. Windows 10 Calendar color

Windows 10 Calendar color: I recently bought a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 and have customized almost everything to my liking. But I have a problem with Windows 10 calendar (the one that pops up when you click the clock). My theme color is light blue and I want to keep it that way. But the calendar...