Windows 10: lost or deleted settings

Discus and support lost or deleted settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; need to know how to reset my user account and credential manager?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by avidsocalgolfer, Feb 14, 2019.

1. lost or deleted settings

need to know how to reset my user account and credential manager?

:)

avidsocalgolfer, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 14, 2019
  4. MohanC Win User

lost or deleted settings

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

lost or deleted settings

1. lost or deleted settings - Similar Threads - lost deleted settings

2. Lost Windows settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Windows settings: My daughter and I just upgraded her PC's memory and CPU. The memory upgrade 16MB to 32MB was done first and worked fine. We then installed a new CPU AMD Ryzen 5 series. When we booted up the system, Windows came up and acted like a new install. It asked the usual installation...
  3. Lost settings and files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost settings and files: After rebooting, my monitor resets to microsoft default settings and my pictures and document folders are empty. This started after the new Micrsoft Edge loaded. I have reset everything several times and every time I reboot, I lose everything....
  4. Lost settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost settings: I just started the computer that I haven't used for 6 months and I used EDGE 44 on this. When I started everything was ok except I lost the settings on the task bar and it was replaced with the control panel. I cant find updates so where do I go ? Thanks 155612
  5. Lost settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lost settings: I just started the computer that I haven't used for 6 months and I used EDGE 44 on this. When I started everything was ok except I lost the settings on the task bar and it was replaced with the control panel. I cant find updates so where do I go ? Thanks 155612
  6. Lost Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Settings: I had to do a hard shutdown when my computer froze, and now when I log in I seem to have lost all my settings. Every time I shut down and log back in it resets to factory settings....
  7. Lost Deleted files.

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost Deleted files.: Hello All, I just deleted some files from a thumbdrive while viewing them in the file cabinet ( Or This PC if you prefer) and I'm trying to recover them. I'm not seeing them in the recycling bin. Is there a reason for this ? Thank you, Oscar. 150290
  8. Lost Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Settings: Yesterday they worked, now they don't... Trying to launch Settings I got no response. Trying to launch Display Settings or Personalisation from desktops PPM menu I got attached errors. SFC San didn't help. Same for DISM. Since yesterday there were NO changes. Software or...
  9. Lost settings and documents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost settings and documents: While restarting my Windows10 machine today morning I was asked to do an 'Update and Restart', post the restart I found it that I have lost all the software settings and lots of documents from my machine. How to reach to the same stage before I did 'Update and Restart'? I...
  10. Apps and settings lost

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps and settings lost: Hi. Im new to this forum and thanks for the membership My PC got windows 10in february this year and has worked great until now Some days ago settings went back to default and changes like the quick launch disappeared. Many of the included apps like calculator is not...