Windows 10: Lost Outlook after installing Windows 10

Discus and support Lost Outlook after installing Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 and lost Outlook 2003... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DeborahScott4, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Lost Outlook after installing Windows 10

I installed Windows 10 and lost Outlook 2003

:)

DeborahScott4, Jan 16, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, Jan 16, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Lost Outlook after installing Windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Lost Outlook after installing Windows 10

1. Lost Outlook after installing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Lost Outlook installing

2. Lost Outlook Inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Outlook Inbox: I have set up a couple of alias's attached to my main Outlook email account, but I seem to have lost one and so I'm not receiving emails and cannot see the inbox inbox in the folder tree. How can I get this back? Anyone know? Thanks in advance....
  3. lost draft content in mail/outlook, in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost draft content in mail/outlook, in windows 10: My computer crashed. When I got it back up and running, I clicked on the mail/outlook icon in windows 10 and opened a draft, that I was working on. I found the content of the draft missing. I have the outlook app, on my phone and the content is missing there too. Is there a...
  4. I've lost Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've lost Outlook: I have Windows 10 and Office Professional Plus 16 on my PC. I can access all the apps until yesterday when Outlook totally disappeared. I can see in 'processes' it is 'suspended'. The other user on PC still has Outlook so what have I done? It's like I've deleted it...
  5. Windows 10 Update lost outlook address book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update lost outlook address book: After allowing windows 10 update, i found that when i went to Microsoft outlook to send an email that my address book wasn't there. It comes up with a message " the address list cannot be displayed, the contact folder associated with this address list could not be opened; it...
  6. microsoft office programmes lost after windows 10 install

microsoft office programmes lost after windows 10 install: Hi, I had a major issue with my desktop that resulted in a black screen with the blinking cursor. I had a genuine Windows 7 OS that had been upgraded to Windows 10 using the free upgrade a year or two ago. I created a bootable USB drive using the Microsoft media tool and...
  7. outlook calendar lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook calendar lost: After a failed attempt with iCloud backup, my Outlook Calendar was emptied. I have a file history back up. I tried to import the pst file from the backup: acces denied. Then I copied the pst file from the backup to a new folder that I called "Outlook files old", copying...
  8. Lost OUTLOOK

Lost OUTLOOK: Lost OUTLOOK how can I find it again. I have Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/lost-outlook/ba2e3969-4f47-487d-9784-b93b52ebdaae
  9. Closed outlook account after installing windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Closed outlook account after installing windows 10: Ok; this should be interesting. Installed 10 on my 8.1 laptop yesterday. Install went fine. So I wanted to get my email sorted out. I decided to use the built in mail program. So I had to set up what accounts I wanted to display. It already showed my gmail address so I...
  10. outlook 2007 not sending after windows 10 installation

in Browsers and Email
    outlook 2007 not sending after windows 10 installation: After installing Windows 10 everything looks good but Outlook does not send emails they just sit in the outbox. Account settings look ok and server message is received when tested. Solved by running sfc /scannow then Office diagnostics. Thanks to the forum. 13016