Windows 10: Lost Outlook email folders.

Discus and support Lost Outlook email folders. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Outlook email apparently updated last night and now I am missing almost all Folders. I need a FIX!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamesBrinkley, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Lost Outlook email folders.

My Outlook email apparently updated last night and now I am missing almost all Folders.

I need a FIX!!!

:)

JamesBrinkley, Aug 25, 2020

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Aug 25, 2020
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Lost Outlook email folders. [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

Lost Outlook email folders.

Lost Folder in Outlook 2010

This is my Nav pane set to Folder list view [as indicated by the highlighted icon at the bottom].

Lost Outlook email folders. [​IMG]

The three highest level entries are the local names of my three open datafiles - OutlookFolders, ForumMessages, RSSFeedsStorage. If I right-click on each of them & select Properties, Advanced then I can see the full paths & filenames of their pst files.

Denis

Thema:

Lost Outlook email folders.

1. Lost Outlook email folders. - Similar Threads - Lost Outlook email

2. Lost email accounts in Outlook Live

in Browsers and Email
    Lost email accounts in Outlook Live: Due to a tremendous KBCI error here ALL email accounts in my Outlook Live are gone. (I mistakenly removed the folders for each) I thought I could just add them back in but don't remember how. I've found a number of ways to do so on the web but they must be from an earlier...
  3. Lost Email Storage Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Email Storage Folders: Thankyou Microsoft but I followed your instructions which took me all morning and I was excited when I got to the end and found all my lost folders back in place. However, I was shattered when I looked in them and found they were all empty. How on earth could this be and...
  4. Outlook email folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook email folders: I am getting cannot open your default email folders in outlook 2010 running in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email-folders/41f44c0c-1e70-491e-8618-ee7a2392ffde
  5. Outlook email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook email: OUTLOOK WILL NOT OPEN. THERE IS AN ICON FOR IT ON THE TASKBAR BUT IT DOES NOTHING. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email/05428a11-035b-4558-8274-2f8eb5e4fcaf
  6. Lost Folder in Outlook 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Lost Folder in Outlook 2010: One of my folders has simply vanished in Outlook 2010. If I search for a known email I don't find it. However I ran Stellar repair for outlook and that did find it but it would cost me £75 to get the repair. Any other way? 126654
  7. View the emails in multiple folders outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View the emails in multiple folders outlook 2016: Hi I have emails about a project in multiple folders to organise them by which part of the project they relate to. But I now want to look through the emails from the whole project as I am compiling a timeline of the whole project. I need to view the whole list of emails...
  8. Outlook emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook emails: Hello all, Has anyone ran into the problem of not being able to send out emails. getting errors and the email lingering in your Outbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-emails/bf839675-77fe-4951-9bfe-c9885cf1ac98
  9. Lost OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost OUTLOOK: Lost OUTLOOK how can I find it again. I have Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/lost-outlook/ba2e3969-4f47-487d-9784-b93b52ebdaae
  10. "Outlook Express" email folder has dissapeared

in Browsers and Email
    "Outlook Express" email folder has dissapeared: "Outlook Express" which has been my email program since Windows XP and up to Windows 8.1 disappeared when I uploaded Windows 10. This included all my saved emails and all my contacts. The replacement email program, which I assume is from Windows 10, is as useful as a eunuch....