Windows 10: Lost Outlook Inbox

Discus and support Lost Outlook Inbox in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have set up a couple of alias's attached to my main Outlook email account, but I seem to have lost one and so I'm not receiving emails and cannot see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AdsOcran, Jul 2, 2020.

1. AdsOcran Win User

Lost Outlook Inbox

I have set up a couple of alias's attached to my main Outlook email account, but I seem to have lost one and so I'm not receiving emails and cannot see the inbox inbox in the folder tree. How can I get this back? Anyone know? Thanks in advance.

:)

AdsOcran, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Jul 2, 2020
  4. figgirigh Win User

Lost Outlook Inbox

How to recover the lost messages?

1. Re-create your mail folder hierarchy by dragging folders into place in the Folder list. Note that any folder you have created to group sub-folders but that does not itself contain messages will not appear in the Folder list and so must be created again.
    2. Re-download the list of newsgroups from each news account.
    3. Reset your subscribed newsgroups and download messages again.
    4. Reset synchronization options on IMAP and newsgroup folders.
    5. Edit any message rule that moves or copies messages to folders other than the Inbox.
    These are the steps from which you can get the lost information back. And if your information not recovered again then it might be severe problem .In this case you have to go for recovery software to get your dbx files data back. I can refer you a link which can surely help you to get your lost data back. Try
    http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarge...tlook-express/

figgirigh, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Lost Outlook Inbox

1. Lost Outlook Inbox - Similar Threads - Lost Outlook Inbox

2. Outlook Inbox messages disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Inbox messages disappeared: When I logged into my Outlook Inbox this morning I only had 4 messages. I had at least 10 messages that I had not responded to and they've disappeared. Is there a way to get them back? I'm on a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Ver 10.0.19045 Build 19045, Desktop system model OptiPlex...
  3. Outlook Inbox messages disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Inbox messages disappeared: When I logged into my Outlook Inbox this morning I only had 4 messages. I had at least 10 messages that I had not responded to and they've disappeared. Is there a way to get them back? I'm on a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Ver 10.0.19045 Build 19045, Desktop system model OptiPlex...
  4. Outlook Inbox messages disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. outlook inbox folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook inbox folders: I have in my Inbox of Microsoft Office 2019, more than 100 folders and subfolders and even sub-sub-sub folders. They were created more than 20 years. I wish to transfer all these folders to Windows Mail. Please advise as to how to get it done. The mail includes all my gmails...
  6. outlook inbox folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook inbox folders: I have in my Inbox of Microsoft Office 2019, more than 100 folders and subfolders and even sub-sub-sub folders. They were created more than 20 years. I wish to transfer all these folders to Windows Mail. Please advise as to how to get it done. The mail includes all my gmails...
  7. Issue with Outlook Inbox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue with Outlook Inbox: Hello Concern, This is Sharma Binaya and I am working as a Web Developer, I am using both Window & MAC for my work, I updated my window to version 10 and now I was checking my Outlook mail, I am stunt all my inbox mail disappear, I do not know why, Can anyone help me how to...
  8. How to Outlook inbox size increase

in Browsers and Email
    How to Outlook inbox size increase: My Outlook inbox daily 200 mail .then suddenly in box full.any options 139698
  9. Outlook email inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook email inbox: don't see much help for outlook email in the app, so the answer is probably easy. why can't I see all of the messages in my inbox on my surface, but I can on my phone. can't seem to find a setting or filter I need to change. thanks. Lew...
  10. outlook inbox not update emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook inbox not update emails: Hello My outlook 2016 is not update my inbox? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/outlook-inbox-not-update-emails/35ff1e78-9d1f-4c58-81e0-2ca66cdc0371