Windows 10: LOST PARTITIONS AND DATA of my Hard Disk Drive

Discus and support LOST PARTITIONS AND DATA of my Hard Disk Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Accidently i cleaned up my hard disk drive on windows 10. And lost all partitions, became only partion now and another is as named Re Tools. How to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MUNMUNDHAR, Nov 12, 2018.

1. LOST PARTITIONS AND DATA of my Hard Disk Drive

Accidently i cleaned up my hard disk drive on windows 10. And lost all partitions, became only partion now and another is as named Re Tools.

How to restore my all lost partitions and data as it was. i have a recovery drive using file history.

:)

MUNMUNDHAR, Nov 12, 2018
  2. W1zzard Win User

W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Msap14 Win User
    Hard Drive Data Recovery

got a laptop pata hard drive that makes a slight constant clicking noise. hard drive is more than likely dead/dying right... i can see that partitions of the hard drive in disk management and i can see the partitions in my computer but i can't get to any of the data.

any suggestions?

Msap14, Nov 12, 2018
  4. LOST PARTITIONS AND DATA of my Hard Disk Drive

Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown LOST PARTITIONS AND DATA of my Hard Disk Drive :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: Support Answers

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

LOST PARTITIONS AND DATA of my Hard Disk Drive

1. LOST PARTITIONS AND DATA of my Hard Disk Drive - Similar Threads - LOST PARTITIONS DATA

2. Hard Disk Partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard Disk Partition: is this fine if i part and keep hard disk in this way? or, do i need to merge the two parts of F? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-disk-partition/d3178c7a-6b68-4ed7-ba97-2e3ff2d5d69b
  3. pressed the storage pool creation and my data hard drive lost it's partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pressed the storage pool creation and my data hard drive lost it's partition: hi i have windows 11 installed on my pc. recently i found that feature in windows to create hard drive pools and wanted to see if it also supported refs file system.i have 2 drive: one 1tb nvme win windows installed in it and one 1tb mechanical hard drive with all my...
  4. pressed the storage pool creation and my data hard drive lost it's partition

pressed the storage pool creation and my data hard drive lost it's partition: hi i have windows 11 installed on my pc. recently i found that feature in windows to create hard drive pools and wanted to see if it also supported refs file system.i have 2 drive: one 1tb nvme win windows installed in it and one 1tb mechanical hard drive with all my...
  5. Hard drive reverted to previous partitions and wiped. please help with recovering lost data..

Hard drive reverted to previous partitions and wiped. please help with recovering lost data..: My PCs PSU died, and when I replaced it, a hard drive that I was using as my backup in a dock has reverted to a previous 2 partition format, wiping decades of photos and videos, and 5 years of 3d rendering. I cant afford to lose that all.I've done a 3rd party app recovery...
  6. Hard Disk Partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Disk Partition: I had made a partition before reinstalling windows 10 Pro. After installation I wanted to partition my C Drive Windows which I did, but I got 500 gb space without losing any space in C drive, how did that happen....
  7. Lost 68 of data on hard drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost 68 of data on hard drive: Can anyone help me on this issue? I suddenly lost 68 gb of data. Multiple folders and files dissappeared. Randomly. There is no clue. Some subfolders can still be there, while others are completely gone with all the content in it... submitted by /u/MrMelomaan [link]...
  8. Lost partition on my internal hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost partition on my internal hard drive: I have a Dell XPS that is running Windows 10. I had a hard drive that was partitioned into a C: drive with 200 Gb for programs and a D: drive with 1.7 Tb for data. I was deleting programs a few days ago to free up hard drive space and I remember several versions of Visual...
  9. hard disk partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hard disk partition: please someone tell me solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-disk-partition/908a861d-47ff-4723-aa69-f40e64023410"
  10. Partitioning My Hard Drive Without Losing Data

Partitioning My Hard Drive Without Losing Data: I intend to partition a hard drive I'll be buying to install Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 on each partition but I don't want to lose my data after I've installed Windows 7 and then 8.1 or maybe install the Windows 10 preview 32 bit. I am not going to install Windows 8.1 or 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hard drive lost partitions

2. lost partition hard drive

3. my harddrive lost it partitions

4. hard drive partition issue lost,
  5. hard drive lost partition