Windows 10: Lost parts of my app

Discus and support Lost parts of my app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have followed all steps to uninstall and reinstall and I am still missing all my downloaded puzzles, changeable backgrounds I now have 3 and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by norastovall, May 23, 2020.

1. Lost parts of my app

I have followed all steps to uninstall and reinstall and I am still missing all my downloaded puzzles, changeable backgrounds I now have 3 and the image of the picture to + and - . The ghost image is still there.

:)

norastovall, May 23, 2020
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Lost parts of my app :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, May 23, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Lost parts of my app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 23, 2020
  4. csenger41 Win User

Lost parts of my app

parts of app window is offscreen

Most of the times I start and app, a part of its window is offscreen, though it is maximized or fullscreen, here is an example:

Lost parts of my app [​IMG]

I hope you will understand what I am talking about by checking the right at the search box. This makes the Mail app unuseable, since all the buttons are offscreen:

Lost parts of my app [​IMG]

To be accurate, the right and bottom part always. As you can see, both windows are maximized, everything is the same in fullscreen.
    Any suggestions?

csenger41, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Lost parts of my app

1. Lost parts of my app - Similar Threads - Lost parts app

2. why is there a dupicate of a part of some of my apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is there a dupicate of a part of some of my apps: ive tried downloading new graphics drivers and i cant think of anything else to try. This pivture is a example of what iim seeing.This picture is my specs on my pc...
  3. why is there a dupicate of a part of some of my apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is there a dupicate of a part of some of my apps: ive tried downloading new graphics drivers and i cant think of anything else to try. This pivture is a example of what iim seeing.This picture is my specs on my pc...
  4. why is there a dupicate of a part of some of my apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Lost apps on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost apps on my desktop: I lost my apps on my desktop. I cant find it and I dont know how to bring it back to my desktop screen. I dont know much about computer and Im only using this for playing and browsing. Please help me since I am lost here....
  6. Lost a part of disk when reinstall windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost a part of disk when reinstall windows: Hi. I have a question. Last week my laptop run slow so I reinstall Windows 10 with USB. I format all and reinstall clean Windows 10. But the C drive change from 99.9gb available to only about 98.7gb. Where's 1.2gb lost?Thanks for reading. Have a good day...
  7. Lost a part of disk when reinstall windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost a part of disk when reinstall windows: Hi. I have a question. Last week my laptop run slow so I reinstall Windows 10 with USB. I format all and reinstall clean Windows 10. But the C drive change from 99.9gb available to only about 98.7gb. Where's 1.2gb lost?Thanks for reading. Have a good day...
  8. Lost a part of disk when reinstall windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Lost All My Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost All My Apps: I was on the phone with a Microsoft tech to help me get upgraded to Windows 10. I have a Lenovo Y70-70 laptop that came with many apps. After getting Windows 10 installed. I found that all my pre installed apps were gone. I'm wondering if I do a "system recovery" if that...
  10. Lost access to parts of account

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost access to parts of account: Hello all. I was trying to upgrade my laptop's SSD. Put the new drive in an enclosure, and the laptop would not recognize the new drive. Neither would my desktop. In an effort to troubleshoot if it was the drive, or the enclosure, I put my laptop drive into the enclosure, and...