Windows 10: Lost password and recovery key for a pin drive locked with bitlocker encryption

Discus and support Lost password and recovery key for a pin drive locked with bitlocker encryption in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear community members, I have pin-drive USB flash protected by windows bitlocker. i didn't use the drive for sometime and forgot the password and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Abdul saboor, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Lost password and recovery key for a pin drive locked with bitlocker encryption

Dear community members,

I have pin-drive USB flash protected by windows bitlocker. i didn't use the drive for sometime and forgot the password and lost the recovery key. Grateful if someone could please help me with resolving this issue.

Thanks you so much in advance for your support on this issue and looking forward hearing from you.

With warmest regards,

Abdul Saboor Zazai

:)

Abdul saboor, Jul 15, 2020

2. Got locked by BitLocker Drive Encryption

I forgot my PIN and password to log in my laptop and when I try to unlock it through cmd.exe and it said "This drive is locked by BitLocker Drive Encryption." but I lost my recovery password of BitLocker. What can I do to log in again?

DuongTuan1, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Lost password and recovery key for a pin drive locked with bitlocker encryption

How to disable bitlocker drive encryption without Recovery key and password?

What would be the point of setting up BitLocker if you could bypass it?

You can read though this then you may understand how BitLocker works.

"Find my BitLocker recovery key"

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...b-aa71c00ea55e/find-my-bitlocker-recovery-key

How to Unlock a Windows 7 Computer Locked by BitLocker Drive Encryption

BitLocker Drive Encryption - Unlock a Locked Data or Removable Drive - Windows 7 Help Forums

If none of that helps you, the Data is lost.

Bill Smithers, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Lost password and recovery key for a pin drive locked with bitlocker encryption

1. Lost password and recovery key for a pin drive locked with bitlocker encryption - Similar Threads - Lost password recovery

2. bitlocker encrypted drive not opening with password or recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker encrypted drive not opening with password or recovery key: Password and recovery key are correct. Do I have any options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-encrypted-drive-not-opening-with/ce12de0f-e3c9-41f8-a737-1428cc4de9cb
  3. bitlocker encrypted drive not opening with password or recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bitlocker encrypted drive not opening with password or recovery key: Password and recovery key are correct. Do I have any options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-encrypted-drive-not-opening-with/ce12de0f-e3c9-41f8-a737-1428cc4de9cb
  4. bitlocker encrypted drive not opening with password or recovery key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. BitLocker Drive Encryption Recovery Key

BitLocker Drive Encryption Recovery Key: I purchased a second hand HP ProDesk PC and supplier replaced original SSD with new larger capacity. BitLocker was and remains turned on. I wasn't aware until I spent some time updating Win10 Pro and downloading some programs and data.Via Control Panel > BitLocker Drive...
  6. Forget Bitlocker Password and Lost Recovery Key

Forget Bitlocker Password and Lost Recovery Key: hi i have a surface pro 3 with windows 8 updated to win 10 now win 10 original I forgot Bitlocker Password and Lost Recovery Key but i have only recovery id microsoft can help me to regenerate recovery key or any solution to solve this problem ?...
  7. Bitlocker encryption key recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker encryption key recovery: My Dell windows 10 laptop is acting up. Won't finish booting up.. Try to run clean disk and keep getting asked for my bit locker encryption key... I've never set this up machine bought new in a store. Help! Please... Steve...
  8. BitLocker Drive Encryption Recovery Key

BitLocker Drive Encryption Recovery Key: On Windows 10, I'm trying to set up a Bitlock Recovery Key and I accepted the Print option. On the print out I am being asked to compare the start of the identifier on the print out with the identifier on my computer to see if it matches. Where on the computer would I find...
  9. BitLocker encrypted drive not unlocking with recovery key

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BitLocker encrypted drive not unlocking with recovery key: I encrypted an external hard drive a while ago and have since forgotten the password. I have the 48 digit recovery key saved to my computer as a notepad document. The problem I am having is that when I enter the 48 digit recovery key to unlock the drive nothing happens. No...
  10. Laptop recovery with no admin password and encrypted bitlocker drive with no recoevery key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop recovery with no admin password and encrypted bitlocker drive with no recoevery key.: A disgruntled former employee gave himself full admin rights on his work laptop (Dell Latitude), disabled other user accounts, and encrypted C Drive with BitLocker. No passwords or recovery keys are known. I am so far unable to do anything on laptop without admin password...