Windows 10: lost password no space to reset Acer Aspire laptop

Discus and support lost password no space to reset Acer Aspire laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Okay so I have forgotten my password to my laptop (Acer Aspire purchased new 2018). I have tried to wipe data off in reset mode but it says that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lynnbelton, Dec 14, 2019.

1. lost password no space to reset Acer Aspire laptop

Okay so I have forgotten my password to my laptop (Acer Aspire purchased new 2018). I have tried to wipe data off in reset mode but it says that I need additional space but as I cannot access the laptop I can't free up space.. Help!

:)

lynnbelton, Dec 14, 2019

2. reset laptop password

i could not figure out what forum this should go in, so feel free to move to whatever forum it should be in.
    a friend just called, and said he has 2 daughters and 2 dell laptops. his daughters have lost the password to both laptops. is there a way to reset the password without a full reformat? he said his daughters have a lot of music, pictures, ect. and wants to avoid reinstalling windows.
    i know that a long time ago there was a jumper on the motherboard that would reset the password on a regular pc. is there such a jumper on a laptop? or is there any free software that would let him reset the passwords? he can not afford a dell tech to fix, and i told him i would see if there was a way to reset it without a format. thanks!
    he called me from out of state and due to a bad connection i couldnt find out what model laptops they are. thanks again! sam

Samdbugman, Dec 14, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    My acer aspire esi-512-c32a won't factory reset!!!

Please try the following to Factory Reset your Acer Laptop to Windows 8.1:

Step 1: Start Acer Aspire laptop, and when you see Acer screen, press F2 to enter BIOS screen. In Main option, set D2D Recovery as “Enabled”.

Tips: This has to be made sure, otherwise, system restore would not complete successfully.

Step 2: Press F10 to save and exit BIOS. When you see Acer screen again, press ALT + F10. Until “Acer eRecovery” option appears, choose it
    and press Enter.

Step 3: Select “Restore System to Factory Default Settings”.

Step 4: Now that may needs to type password if you have set password for ET.

After you type correct password, make sure data would be covered and click “OK” to begin system restore.

Step 5: Until system restore reaches 100%, message “Recovery has been completed” pops up. Click “OK” to restart laptop.

Step 6: Don’t shut off and wait for some minutes.

Step 7: System basic settings window pops up.

Step 8: Read the license agreement and agree it by ticking “I agree license agreement”.

Step 9: Type user and password, and confirm password.

Step 10: Choose “Recommended Settings”. Type previous password, and press Enter.

I hope this Helps!

DaveM121, Dec 14, 2019
  4. lost password no space to reset Acer Aspire laptop

sarah_1234, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

lost password no space to reset Acer Aspire laptop

1. lost password no space to reset Acer Aspire laptop - Similar Threads - lost password space

2. Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes: Good Morning,I changed the hard drive of an Acer Aspire E14 with a 240GB SSD. The laptop had windows 8.1 but with this SSD I did a clean install of Windows 10. I installed successfully and the pc works, but when I try to connect to wifi/lan it freezes. I tried to update the...
  3. Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes: Good Morning,I changed the hard drive of an Acer Aspire E14 with a 240GB SSD. The laptop had windows 8.1 but with this SSD I did a clean install of Windows 10. I installed successfully and the pc works, but when I try to connect to wifi/lan it freezes. I tried to update the...
  4. Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Acer Aspire Bios password removal????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Aspire Bios password removal????: I have an Acer Aspire S3-391 and i was given it as a present from my sister but unfortunately its bios are password locked, i have managed to install windows 10 Pro etc but if i need to use the bios settings i cannot, i hope there is an easier way than removing the cmos...
  6. Acer Aspire Bios password removal????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer Aspire Bios password removal????: I have an Acer Aspire S3-391 and i was given it as a present from my sister but unfortunately its bios are password locked, i have managed to install windows 10 Pro etc but if i need to use the bios settings i cannot, i hope there is an easier way than removing the cmos...
  7. Acer aspire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire: hey so I was using my laptop the other day and I got a notification saying to restart so it could do a drive repair, I turned off my laptop and restarted the next day and now it is stuck in a blue error screen, the error that pops up is "critical process died", when I try to...
  8. ACER ASPIRE E15 LAPTOP FACTORY RESET

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ACER ASPIRE E15 LAPTOP FACTORY RESET: ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM WITH PYYSICAL AND ONSCREEN KEYBOARD. WHILE DOING A FACTORY RESET I CAN TO A SEND CODE PAGE TO VERIFY MY ID. HOWEVER I COULD NOT INTER MY INFORMATION BECAUCE OF KEYBOARDS.SHOULD I JUST POWER DOWN LAPTOP AND START OVER OR CAN I ?...
  9. my Acer AspireR has lost it's cursor.

in Windows 10 Customization
    my Acer AspireR has lost it's cursor.: All of a sudden I can no longer use my mousepad. My cursor has disappeared. The touchscreen option works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_touchkey/my-acer-aspirer-has-lost-its-cursor/0f513e45-c3d1-4320-af7d-86e2bb088e9d
  10. Acer aspire e15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire e15: Why does my computer shut down my display when I plug in my battery charger. This has only happened since the latest Windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/acer-aspire-e15/9ebf7904-9876-4dfe-b7e9-524aa57e3f9d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Bypass password aspire one cloudbook 14