Windows 10: Lost Password

Discus and support Lost Password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm trying to login to an older computer of mine. I was forced to change from a hotmail to an outlook email account so the "user" *** Email address is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BradSmith70, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Lost Password

I'm trying to login to an older computer of mine. I was forced to change from a hotmail to an outlook email account so the "user" *** Email address is removed for privacy *** no longer exist per microsoft and I have long since forgotten the computer's password. If needed, I'm willing to wipe the computer clean and download everything again but would rather not. Any suggestions on how to proceed? Windows 10 is currently on the computer. Thank you.

:)

BradSmith70, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Lost my supervisor password

Hi,

In order to provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, can you confirm if you are using a Microsoft account to login to your computer? If yes, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on the link below to reset your password:

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Lost Password

Lost password

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.
    • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.

• If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Microsoft 365 Security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Lost Password

1. Lost Password - Similar Threads - Lost Password

2. Cannot use Lenovo Gaming Pc due to lost password and pin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot use Lenovo Gaming Pc due to lost password and pin.: My son created a new Microsoft account on his Lenovo Legion laptop, which he has not used for about 4 months. Unfortunately, he does not remember any of his sign-in details. And since he does not have access to the email associated with the account, he cannot reset it. We...
  3. Cannot use Lenovo Gaming Pc due to lost password and pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use Lenovo Gaming Pc due to lost password and pin.: My son created a new Microsoft account on his Lenovo Legion laptop, which he has not used for about 4 months. Unfortunately, he does not remember any of his sign-in details. And since he does not have access to the email associated with the account, he cannot reset it. We...
  4. lost my router password. Now I need to add a new device. Help!

lost my router password. Now I need to add a new device. Help!: Someone else set up my router connection. now I need to add another device. How do I find my password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-router-password-now-i-need-to-add-a-new/e4057ba4-04c0-4f4b-8945-4dfad3394e65
  5. lost my router password. Now I need to add a new device. Help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost my router password. Now I need to add a new device. Help!: Someone else set up my router connection. now I need to add another device. How do I find my password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-router-password-now-i-need-to-add-a-new/e4057ba4-04c0-4f4b-8945-4dfad3394e65
  6. lost my router password. Now I need to add a new device. Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 7 lost password

Windows 7 lost password: Need to bypass Windows 7 login password to do a factory reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-lost-password/48e3495c-01cd-4421-8a16-98b972a503d6
  8. Windows 7 lost password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 lost password: Need to bypass Windows 7 login password to do a factory reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-lost-password/48e3495c-01cd-4421-8a16-98b972a503d6
  9. Startup repair lost password help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup repair lost password help: My windows os on my PC broke, so it's trying to initiate selfrepair, but it wants a password that I don't have, I thought I could reset the password to my Microsoft account to get it changed, but i dont believe that it can see that I changed it online. Is there a way to scour...
  10. Startup repair lost password help

Startup repair lost password help: My windows os on my PC broke, so it's trying to initiate selfrepair, but it wants a password that I don't have, I thought I could reset the password to my Microsoft account to get it changed, but i dont believe that it can see that I changed it online. Is there a way to scour...