Windows 10: Lost passwords when unwanted updates from microsoft

Discus and support Lost passwords when unwanted updates from microsoft in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After Microsoft updates my passwords to my medical records and other documents were lost. Had these passwords for along time. My bussiness NOT YOURS!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LARRYOYLER, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Lost passwords when unwanted updates from microsoft

After Microsoft updates my passwords to my medical records and other documents were lost. Had these passwords for along time. My bussiness NOT YOURS! Please recover my passwords. I do not need a line of ----, just my passwords back.

:)

LARRYOYLER, Jul 30, 2020

2. Lost my supervisor password

Hi,

In order to provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, can you confirm if you are using a Microsoft account to login to your computer? If yes, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on the link below to reset your password:

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Can't sign in to windows with the same password by which I am able to sign in to my Microsoft account

Hi Anurag,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in Microsoft account settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "windows using the same password", are you getting any error message when you enter the password?
    • Have you checked the issue while entering with a different keyboard?
    • Were you connected the computer to a internet connection while logging into the computer with Microsoft account?
    • When you say that "resetting the password.", have you tried to reset the password from Microsoft website?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to enter the password through different keyboard and through On-screen keyboard. Check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to try entering the password with a different password.

Step 2: I recommend you to check the internet connect of the computer and make sure that internet is available for the computer while enter the Microsoft password.

Step 3: I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft account and check if it helps.

How to reset your Microsoft account password:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us.../how-to-reset-your-microsoft-account-password

Please get back to us with an update on issue with issue with logging into Microsoft Account, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Lost passwords when unwanted updates from microsoft

Lost password

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.
    • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.

• If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Microsoft 365 Security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Lost passwords when unwanted updates from microsoft

1. Lost passwords when unwanted updates from microsoft - Similar Threads - Lost passwords unwanted

2. Unwanted change from Password to PIN login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted change from Password to PIN login.: Hi.I set up a PIN I didn't want to but I didn't think it would hurt, I suppose I should have known better given Microsoft's atrocious track record to access work emails via outlook on my home PC.Doing this has apparently reset my login method to my home PC to using this...
  3. Unwanted change from Password to PIN login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted change from Password to PIN login.: Hi.I set up a PIN I didn't want to but I didn't think it would hurt, I suppose I should have known better given Microsoft's atrocious track record to access work emails via outlook on my home PC.Doing this has apparently reset my login method to my home PC to using this...
  4. This Microsoft updates are killing people who lost their passwords

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    This Microsoft updates are killing people who lost their passwords: Hello Community,.Recent updates made lots of things to Windows 10, I'm using a 10 home PC, now i used to sign in with fingerprint and its ask for PIN too? Why fingerprint sign-in isn't sufficient? Second, in case if you forgot password and PIN, meaning you are doomed, why,...
  5. unwanted updates to microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unwanted updates to microsoft: I called Microsoft on 7/31/2020 because my computer is constantly subject to unwanted updates whenever it is one. I asked that Microsoft stop sending me mysterious and unwanted updates--some of which are effecting how my computer operates and adding unnecessary programs to my...
  6. Unwanted update Lost all files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unwanted update Lost all files: Good Afternoon Automatic update on my computer which has completely lost all my files Assistance required Best Regards Kathryn Haworth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-update-lost-all-files/34cb6c10-af50-4fc8-8255-28b189b4626b"
  7. Microsoft's policy for lost and forgotten passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft's policy for lost and forgotten passwords: Article applies to: Microsoft Account, Office, Windows, Xbox, Microsoft Family Safety Article approved by Community Engagement team Introduction Microsoft takes security seriously. It is for your protection. This article outlines Microsoft's policy for lost and...
  8. Lost my Password Microsoft Access

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Lost my Password Microsoft Access: Hello, I lost my password of a very old database .mdb, I remember my older brother bought a program to recover password protect databases but I can not find the program, any other program to recover passwordd? Thanks Came 131443
  9. Unwanted Password Storage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unwanted Password Storage: My computer seems to be storing the password for my password manager (Avira) somewhere and automatically logging my in/unlocking my passwords when I login to Windows 10. Where could the password be stored? I'm using Google Chrome, have deleted all passwords from Chrome,...
  10. Unwanted password sign in.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unwanted password sign in.: How can i get the Win10 to stop requiring a password to use my computer? 82953