Windows 10: Lost photos... really need to try to find them.

Discus and support Lost photos... really need to try to find them. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I'm , new to this forum. For years I try to get by using forums and personal research, but there I have a big problem and can not find the info.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Isabelle, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Isabelle Win User

Lost photos... really need to try to find them.

Hello, I'm , new to this forum. For years I try to get by using forums and personal research, but there I have a big problem and can not find the info.

I have a LENOVO PC, years ago, I used Picasa 3 to edit my photos as a wedding planner. In my computer, I also have other files with the same name as the files in Picasa.

Wanting to add the 3 photos in my 2015-06 picasa folder in that of my computer, also called 2015-06 and which contained a hundred very valuable photos, I made a bad manipulation, and replaced the 100 by the 3. I couldn't go back and get my 100 photos back. Are they still on my hard drive and if so, how can I get them back ???

Bonjour, je suis , nouvelle sur ce forum. Depuis des annes j'essaie de me dbrouiller l'aide de forums et recherche perso, mais l, j'ai un gros soucis et ne trouve pas l'info.

J'ai un LENOVO PC, il y a des annes, j'utilisais Picasa 3 pour diter mes photos en tant que wedding planner. Dans mon ordi, j'ai aussi d'autres dossiers avec le mme nom que les dossiers dans Picasa.

En voulant rajouter les 3 photos dans mon dossier 2015-06 de Picasa dans celui de mon ordi, aussi appel 2015-06 et qui contenait une centaine de photos trs prcieuses, j'ai fais une mauvaise manipulation, et remplac les 100+ par les 3. Je n'ai pas pu faire marche arrire et rcuprer mes 100 photos. Sont elles toujours sur mon disque dur et si oui, comment puis je les rcuprer ???

:)

Isabelle, Jun 5, 2020
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Lost photos... really need to try to find them. :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Lost a REALLY IMPORTANT folder

Hi Tanya,

We'd like to know a few things to understand this better and help you recover the missing folder. Please answer these questions:

• Did you lose it after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • How long has it been since you installed Windows 10 on the computer?
    Windows 10 does not apply changes or remove personal files without your permission. We suggest you restore the previous version of the folder or drive that used to contain the files you are looking for. Refer to this

page
    for the steps.

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards.

Ruz San, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Lost photos... really need to try to find them. - Similar Threads - Lost photos really

2. I Lost all photos while moving them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Lost all photos while moving them.: I just moved all my pictures from the picture file folder to my new SD card disk D, and all the photos are missing or are unable to be opened. I cannot undo actions and don't find them anywhere in the recycling bin. Please help...
  3. I Lost all photos while moving them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Lost all photos while moving them.: I just moved all my pictures from the picture file folder to my new SD card disk D, and all the photos are missing or are unable to be opened. I cannot undo actions and don't find them anywhere in the recycling bin. Please help...
  4. I Lost all photos while moving them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  6. I need help to find the lost notepad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help to find the lost notepad: I have the notepad folder in my desktop with all my passwords and everything that I need daily but today I don't know it just got deleted or lost cuz I couldn't find it in the recycle bin and it's just not there. Please help me. submitted by /u/mol7ekma [link] [comments]...
  7. i lost my documents from w7 and i really need them, please help

i lost my documents from w7 and i really need them, please help: HOW CAN I RECOVER MY DOCUMENTS IN WINDOWS 7 , I REALLY NEED THEM, PLEASE HELP ME. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-documents-from-w7-and-i-really-need-them/387cb98d-fe98-493f-8413-c33955cf1798"
  8. Folder lost which had a few hundred photos, chkdsk saw them, recovered them, I can't find them

Folder lost which had a few hundred photos, chkdsk saw them, recovered them, I can't find them: Background I use an external hard drive to store my photos. It is WD My Passport 2 TB I use a Windows 7 laptop with an SD reader to download my photos from the camera card. My normal practice is to go through all the photos and delete the blurry ones. Then I dismount...
  9. Lost a photo I need to tag a collection

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lost a photo I need to tag a collection: I decided to tag the names of my family on the photos but made a mistake so I backed one of the names out. But I lost this photo and cannot tag all the collection. Can I add this photo back so that I can tag all the collection?...
  10. Trying to Recover files. I can see them but not find them.

in Windows 10 Support
    Trying to Recover files. I can see them but not find them.: I was looking for a forum for OneDrive but don't see one... Sorry; I'm new around here! I had a computer completely die (won't boot, Hard Drive won't spin). I have a backup from April but would like to find newer the files if I can! I had upgraded the old one to...