Windows 10: lost pictures of icons on my taskbar

Discus and support lost pictures of icons on my taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm user of Windows 10 and I accidentally deleted small pictures of my icons on taskbar. I don't know how to return them, so, can anybody help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by someoneSN, Feb 17, 2021.

1. someoneSN Win User

lost pictures of icons on my taskbar

Hi, I'm user of Windows 10 and I accidentally deleted small pictures of my icons on taskbar. I don't know how to return them, so, can anybody help me? Thanks

:)

someoneSN, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Feb 17, 2021
  4. lost pictures of icons on my taskbar

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

lost pictures of icons on my taskbar

1. lost pictures of icons on my taskbar - Similar Threads - lost pictures icons

2. Some programme Icons have lost their picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some programme Icons have lost their picture: [ATTACH] Doesnt appear to be a reason. Several have just stop displaying correctly but when they are on the task bar they don't show at all even though they ar eon the task bar...
  3. Picture thumbnails and taskbar icons keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Picture thumbnails and taskbar icons keep disappearing: [IMG] I've tried almost every basic fix and more specific fix I can to try and handle this, and it still keeps happening. It's been fine for a while, but I just realized it happened again. Can absolutely anyone tell me why in the world this is happening or how to fix it?...
  4. lost my pictures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost my pictures: Just got a new computer and tried to restore all my files, including my photos, from my old PC backup. I got EVERYTHIGN EXCEPT my photoes. Are they there and I just don't see them or are they GONE! Am I missing something?...
  5. lost my instagram icon

lost my instagram icon: the Instagram icon disappeared from the box that comes up when I go to my downloads , pull up a picture and on the top right I click on the share icon , in with scipe and the other icons used to have the Instagram icon then one day it was gone , need to put it back so I can...
  6. Lost Power Icon on Windows 10 Taskbar and Power Button in Settings has a Wifi Picture

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost Power Icon on Windows 10 Taskbar and Power Button in Settings has a Wifi Picture: I just lost my power icon on my Windows 10 PC in the last few days. I did some research and found how to turn it back on, but the problem is that it is already on and the icon in settings now as a wifi/Network picture. I think something got messed up with the last update....
  7. lost pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost pictures: I was uploading pictures on craigslist and they just fanished. where can I look for them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-pictures/96a83818-b754-45bb-afd8-fce9701d7699"
  8. Lost All Taskbar icons

Lost All Taskbar icons: I lost all my taskbar icons in Windows 10 when I did a restart and need to get them all back. I am running a Lenovo X1 Tablet PC in desktop mode and had large icons selected, but now I only have the Search box and the Task View icon all by itself. How do I get the other icons...
  9. Underlined icon in the taskbar disappear (picture 1) and reappear

in Windows 10 Support
    Underlined icon in the taskbar disappear (picture 1) and reappear: [img] It will reappear about 15-20 minute after disappear... Then for a long while it will disappear again... --------- [img] I have expand the tastkbar wider (picture 2) and found that underlined is not disappear but it hiding lower. So I can see underlined if I...
  10. Lost some icons on taskbar and personalization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost some icons on taskbar and personalization: Hi all, I had some issues with some app icons. At this photo, some icons have lost and I had "X" in personalization. [ATTACH] When I opened those apps, there were blank boxes instead of app icons on taskbar. This thing is really annoying, so please help me on this....