Windows 10: Lost pin can not reset your instruction does not work I need assistance

Discus and support Lost pin can not reset your instruction does not work I need assistance in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have reset password but program requests a pin number to verify how do I get it.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by stevenslechta, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Lost pin can not reset your instruction does not work I need assistance

I have reset password but program requests a pin number to verify how do I get it.

:)

stevenslechta, Jun 10, 2019
  2. ROCKIEBOW Win User

SYNCING EMAILS AND FINDING LOST PIN NUMBER

I cant get my emails to sync because ive lost my 2 step pin number and my windows password doesn't seem to work,but my Microsoft passwords work ok .Any suggestions ?

ROCKIEBOW, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Lost pin can not reset your instruction does not work I need assistance

Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Lost pin can not reset your instruction does not work I need assistance

1. Lost pin can not reset your instruction does not work I need assistance - Similar Threads - Lost pin reset

2. PIN no longer works and I can not reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN no longer works and I can not reset: Hey just yesterday my PIN was not working. It said it was incorrect when I know for certain it was correct.I have tried resetting it internally multiple times. I even went through a chain of prompts where I signed in with my regular microsoft password then it prompted me to...
  3. PIN no longer works and I can not reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN no longer works and I can not reset: Hey just yesterday my PIN was not working. It said it was incorrect when I know for certain it was correct.I have tried resetting it internally multiple times. I even went through a chain of prompts where I signed in with my regular microsoft password then it prompted me to...
  4. I need yours instructions to create a windows startup disk thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need yours instructions to create a windows startup disk thanks: give me yours instructions to create a windows startup disk ? I want to put in my macbook computer okapa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-yours-instructions-to-create-a-windows/41e754bf-c26d-4ed3-8086-b00fa042d016
  5. Does Windows 10 Update Assistant Reset your PC/laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows 10 Update Assistant Reset your PC/laptop: I really want to go back to windows 10 but I cant so does the Windows Update Assistant reset my laptop. Like, does it disconnect from the Wifi, What I mean by reset is when it makes a PC/Laptop as good as new...
  6. Does Windows 10 Update Assistant Reset your PC/laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Windows 10 Update Assistant Reset your PC/laptop: I really want to go back to windows 10 but I cant so does the Windows Update Assistant reset my laptop. Like, does it disconnect from the Wifi, What I mean by reset is when it makes a PC/Laptop as good as new...
  7. Does Windows 10 Update Assistant Reset your PC/laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Pin does not work, and neither does resetting password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin does not work, and neither does resetting password.: Recently sfter reverting to the last windows update, my pin has not been working. It returns the message “Your credentials could not be verified.” Upon pressing OK then emtering the pin again, it says “Something went wrong and your Pin isnt availiable. status: 0xc000015b,...
  9. "Your organisation requires you to reset your pin" Pin automatically resetted and I can't...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Your organisation requires you to reset your pin" Pin automatically resetted and I can't...: So I logged into my PC this morning and everything was working fine. I logged back in later in the afternoon to check up my emails and when I was going to log in, it said "Your organisation requires you to reset your pin" so I thought no problem but when trying to type in the...
  10. Need to reset PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need to reset PIN: Hi I can't seem to find the correct place to reset my PIN. My user name and password are fine, it's just the PIN I need. Thanks in anticipation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-reset-pin/245c29f6-b250-4d7d-9dd4-291811b0bae4"