Windows 10: Lost pin can not reset your instruction does not work I need assistance

Discus and support Lost pin can not reset your instruction does not work I need assistance in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have reset password but program requests a pin number to verify how do I get it.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by stevenslechta, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Lost pin can not reset your instruction does not work I need assistance

I have reset password but program requests a pin number to verify how do I get it.

:)

stevenslechta, Jun 10, 2019
  2. ROCKIEBOW Win User

SYNCING EMAILS AND FINDING LOST PIN NUMBER

I cant get my emails to sync because ive lost my 2 step pin number and my windows password doesn't seem to work,but my Microsoft passwords work ok .Any suggestions ?

ROCKIEBOW, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Lost pin can not reset your instruction does not work I need assistance

Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Lost pin can not reset your instruction does not work I need assistance

1. Lost pin can not reset your instruction does not work I need assistance - Similar Threads - Lost pin reset

2. Pinterest pin does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pinterest pin does not work: I can not pin to pinterest using my desktop windows 10. I have loaded and deleted the pin button several times. When I try to pin something I get the gray window with the lock button at the top left....
  3. Computer Assistance needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Assistance needed: My Laptop: OS: Win 10 home 64x Bit I think I have 8gb of DDRM (i think that it, or DDIM, can't remember) Ram. My graphics card is supposed to be Nvidia but i looked mine up with a diagnostics software and said it had 1gb of graphics memory. My CPU processer is...
  4. need instructions on fixing email accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need instructions on fixing email accounts: Need step by step for fixing issues for email accounts (instructions that will actually work!!) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-instructions-on-fixing-email-accounts/0194d28c-b49a-46e8-bc43-4e87ead4c198
  5. Where are the instructions for working with Paint?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are the instructions for working with Paint?: Is there a user manual? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-instructions-for-working-with-paint/a429b685-f09f-464e-b9b2-912fb039e8f4"
  6. Hello, forget my pin I can do I need to rest my pin

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hello, forget my pin I can do I need to rest my pin: Hello, forget my pin I can do I need to rest my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-forget-my-pin-i-can-do-i-need-to-rest-my-pin/f6faf8e2-e867-456c-ac4e-6dba01ad0c54"
  7. Reset PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Reset PIN: The keyboard on my ASUS laptop stopped functioning so I had to send it in for repair to SquareTrade with whom I had a 2 year Extended Warranty. In the process of repairing it, they reset my PIN and failed to tell me what they reset it to. So now I cannot use my PIN, nor can I...
  8. Reset Pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reset Pin: I have been trying to log in to my Windows Apps on my husbands laptop. I did get set up to sign in except where I have to enter in a pin. I do not remember my pin. So to reset my pin I have to go to settings, account, and sign in options. I go to settings and all I see is to...
  9. Pin does not work for login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Pin does not work for login: Hi, I am on latest insider build 14372. For the past view insider builds on this particular machine I can no longer in via pin. Always says incorrect. It use to work. It works on my other machine with same build. I can login with my MS account and change pin.? 55086
  10. Reset PIN for your Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset PIN for your Account in Windows 10: Thanks so much for this! I really liked the PIN option in Win8.1 and was frustrated when it stopped working for me in Win10b10074 and remained non-functioning in Win10b10130. It would not occur to me that I needed to pretend to have forgotten my PIN. Not intuitive for me. 7312