Windows 10: Lost Planet 2 Steam PC

Discus and support Lost Planet 2 Steam PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've struggled to adjust my system setting to allow the game to launch and try to sign into windows live and I keep getting an error message after. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Lost Man 1134, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Lost Planet 2 Steam PC

I've struggled to adjust my system setting to allow the game to launch and try to sign into windows live and I keep getting an error message after. I was wondering if the service was still working or how to work around it to play the game with a few friends over the internet potentially?

:)

Lost Man 1134, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Geethu B Win User

Lost Planet 3 game keeps crashing

Hi Vernon,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with playing
    Lost Planet 3 game as it crashes. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know if you get any error messages?

This issue may occur if the Lost Planet 3 game
    is corrupt.

You may try to uninstall and reinstall the Lost Planet 3 game
    and check if it works. To uninstall the Lost Planet 3 game follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      Lost Planet 3 game and click on Uninstall.
    Warning: Make sure you have the installation media for
    Lost Planet 3 game before uninstalling it.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Oct 24, 2020
  3. MadClown Win User
    Lost Planet - $4.99 on Steam

I have colonies, ive allready had 360 assmonkeys bitch at me for being on the pc, lolz, fun game, cant wait for Lost Planet 2.

MadClown, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Lost Planet 2 Steam PC

Can't sign-in to Planet 2 (Steam) with either Windows Live Account

A while ago i bought lost planet 2 on steam. i created a windows live account but i only have 2 accounts. i do, however, still have my original product key since it's linked with each individual game on steam. i used it once on my laptop, but now i cant
    get either accounts to sign in or work. is it possible to use my current product key to find which account used it? <Product key removed>

[Original title: Windows Live]

ethanbrignac, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Lost Planet 2 Steam PC

1. Lost Planet 2 Steam PC - Similar Threads - Lost Planet Steam

2. Planet Zoo Drivers Not Updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Planet Zoo Drivers Not Updated: not starting saying drivers not updated PROCESSOR Intel® Core™ i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz GRAPHICS Intel® HD Graphics AUDIO High Definition Audio Device Realtek High Definition Audio NETWORKING AND I/O Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC Intel® 82579LM Gigabit Network...
  3. lego batman 2 steam: on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lego batman 2 steam: on windows 10: so basically i got batman 2 from a friend and i tried installing it on steam but it wouldnt load. i saw after it required windows 8 or lower. i thought i could play it on windows 10. i tried changing it for windows 10 but the maximum it went is windows 8 if anyone knows...
  4. MS Zoo Tycoon 2 games on Steam?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Zoo Tycoon 2 games on Steam?: Has Microsoft considered bring the old Zoo Tycoon 2 games to Steam at all? They have loads of content availablefrom the expansion packs and they are still very playable as games. Just what with Frontier's new Planet Zoo game coming out in November these older games would be a...
  5. steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    steam: I got on and my steam games where gone and I was wondering if you can get them back plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steam/69ce97e2-2c99-4c44-9357-457ebea76eb3
  6. Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam: I was wonderin whether a dell inspiron 13 5000 is compatble with steam i dont play triple A games just simple ones like garry’s mod and tust but it says it has touchscreen and that makes me think that its more tablet then laptop can i download steam and play my games if no...
  7. Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam: My laptop is Windows 10 bit 64 and DirectX 12. However, I can not run steam normally. If I run it, it would state the " app name can not run from a folder path with non-ASCII characters on this version of Windows. Please re-install app name to the default folder or install on...
  8. PAYDAY 2 --- FREE on Steam---- (08 June 2017)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAYDAY 2 --- FREE on Steam---- (08 June 2017): If any of you is interested with this game, it's completely FREE on Steam right now... I don't know till when. [img] 86370
  9. "Tiny Planet" photo viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Tiny Planet" photo viewer: Anybody know how to view tiny planet photos? [img] 47544
  10. AI for Earth can be a game-changer for our planet

in Windows 10 News
    AI for Earth can be a game-changer for our planet: [img] On the two-year anniversary of the Paris climate accord, the world’s government, civic and business leaders are coming together in Paris to discuss one of the most important issues and opportunities of our time, climate change. I’m excited to lead the Microsoft...