Windows 10: Lost Printer

Discus and support Lost Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I accepted an Epson update and now my printer is not recognized. I now have to sign in to One Note in order to print. Why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StarterKT, Jul 22, 2019.

1. StarterKT Win User

Lost Printer

I accepted an Epson update and now my printer is not recognized.

I now have to sign in to One Note in order to print. Why?

:)

StarterKT, Jul 22, 2019

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Lost Printer

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Lost Printer

1. Lost Printer - Similar Threads - Lost Printer

2. I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER: I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER, HOW TO FIND THE FILE I SEND FOR PRINTING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-loste-my-document-i-send-to-printer/72601ca4-898f-4f9f-a0f6-56253c1f6b01
  3. I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER: I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER, HOW TO FIND THE FILE I SEND FOR PRINTING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-loste-my-document-i-send-to-printer/72601ca4-898f-4f9f-a0f6-56253c1f6b01
  4. lost printer network after multipul Software upgrades

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost printer network after multipul Software upgrades: Over the last 2 years Win 10 upgraded have corrupted my Network and sharing. Every upgrade i have had to "allow network discovery" Trying to install a new PC. This PC can see the shared printers but on connecting get error 0x000011b. I cant even cross share on the other PC to...
  5. lost printer network after multipul Software upgrades

lost printer network after multipul Software upgrades: Over the last 2 years Win 10 upgraded have corrupted my Network and sharing. Every upgrade i have had to "allow network discovery" Trying to install a new PC. This PC can see the shared printers but on connecting get error 0x000011b. I cant even cross share on the other PC to...
  6. lost printer network after multipul Software upgrades

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Epson LQ-590 printer lost after Win 7HP to Win 10HP upgrade. Reinstalling shows printer but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson LQ-590 printer lost after Win 7HP to Win 10HP upgrade. Reinstalling shows printer but...: Hi, I have a very unusual but who knows , hopefully not with my LQ570 printer and look for some genius out there who may have a clue about what is going on!Here is the story:1 I upgraded 2 gateway SX2370 computers from windows 7 home premium to Windows 10 home premium2 On the...
  8. Epson LQ-590 printer lost after Win 7HP to Win 10HP upgrade. Reinstalling shows printer but...

Epson LQ-590 printer lost after Win 7HP to Win 10HP upgrade. Reinstalling shows printer but...: Hi, I have a very unusual but who knows , hopefully not with my LQ570 printer and look for some genius out there who may have a clue about what is going on!Here is the story:1 I upgraded 2 gateway SX2370 computers from windows 7 home premium to Windows 10 home premium2 On the...
  9. Epson LQ-590 printer lost after Win 7HP to Win 10HP upgrade. Reinstalling shows printer but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Lost an HP printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost an HP printer: Within the last week I updated to the most recent version of Win 10 x64 and updated the firmware and software for my HP 452dn PCL 6 color LaserJet printer which is USB-connected to a different computer on the network wired, router-based. Prior to these changes, all was...