Windows 10: lost product key

Discus and support lost product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i lost my product key. but i can't find it.is there any possible way to get product key.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by abu shopianhabib, Jan 13, 2019.

1. lost product key

i lost my product key. but i can't find it.is there any possible way to get product key.

:)

abu shopianhabib, Jan 13, 2019
  2. NDIBEMADU Win User

Lost of Product Key

I bought my Laptop in July 2015 with the Home and Student Microsoft Word. When I refreshed my computer I lost the Product key and I could not find the CD that contain the product key. What shall I do please suggest and help.

NDIBEMADU, Jan 13, 2019
  3. I lost my product key

We know nothing about your computer, or how you lost your product key.

More information is required to assist you correctly.

I suggest that you read this for suggestions on how to ask a question in help forums:

"Suggestions for asking a question on help forums"

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375/en-us

Bill Smithers, Jan 13, 2019
  4. lost product key

i lost my product key

Hi Bhargav,

There are some ways on how to get your product key. Usually, it will depend on how you get the copy of Windows. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this article on how to
    find your Windows product key. Once you’re on the page, you may proceed with the
    steps and complete the process. After completing the steps, you may check if you’re able to get your
    Windows product key.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

lost product key

1. lost product key - Similar Threads - lost product key

2. Lost product key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost product key: I am looking to sell my laptop so I used the factory reset feature of Windows. Sadly, the process did not work and it got stuck in a reboot cycle. So I created media on a USB stick from my other machine and installed Windows on the laptop. Unfortunately, I lost the product...
  3. LOST THE PRODUCT KEY

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    LOST THE PRODUCT KEY: i had window 10 pro and it was corrupted so i installed window 10 education N the i found i forgot my product key so in that case how i can get my product key ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-the-product-key/28218ec3-cfed-4c94-93a4-cce30d33ecf6"
  4. Lost my product key

Lost my product key: I need your help. Don’t know where to find it. Thank you, S. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-product-key/74c897be-52fe-45c1-aa1c-111d9897ef98"
  5. Lost product key

Lost product key: Hello All, I am trying to remove a "Activate Windows" from my laptop. In order to do so, I need the product key. I cannot find my product key. My the hard drive on this laptop was replaced because the previous one failed....
  6. lost product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost product key: Hi I bought microsoft office in 2003 and couldnt upgrade to office 10 by 2016 because my computer's operating system was too old. I now have a new computer (the old one crashed). I do not have the 2003 product key anymore. What is the right process to take to install office...
  7. Lost OS & product key

Lost OS & product key: My Asus notebook came with Windows 8. I made the free upgrade to Windows 10. Following a hard disk calamity I am now without either OS. Asked Asus for a re-installation disk but they couldn't provide one (no explanation given other that not stocked in their shop) Tried...
  8. Lost Product Key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Product Key: Hello, my laptop is originally a windows 8. it came with the official windows and had an official product key to the windows. I reset my laptop and now i dont have my windows official product key. Is there any way i can get back my initial product key to activate my windows...
  9. Lost product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost product key: Hello there! I have been searching for the PRODUCT KEY of my windows 10 home edition but I don't have any access to the product key or even the contact of the authority which have set up the windows on my PC. Please do help me to find the product key so that I myself...
  10. no more lost product keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no more lost product keys: You may want to check this out. I just thought about it because of a new computer to arrive shortly. There is a free utility I run every time I set up a new computer, install new programs, or fix a bootable computer. It is called Belarc Advisor and can be downloaded here:...